I am a professional audio engineer with over 4 years of professional experience. I have worked with a few local bands and tons of hip-hop artists. I am employed FULL TIME at a local recording studio. (not recording people in my house and calling it a studio) I am reaching out to UGers to see if any of you might need my services. I use Pro Tools 8 and Logic Pro 9 with some nice plug-ins and can usually accomplish a pretty quick turnaround. Your first track would be a free mix and if you would like anymore work done we could work some thing out. Its safe to say a general mix of drum tracks, guitars, bass and vocals will be around $25-$40...Hit me up on here or email me if you are interested. co.mark@yahoo.com
In the coming weeks, my band should have a song finished, and we could use your assistance, if we were to want more songs done how would we get the money to you?
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
We could do it pay-pal. that would be the quickest and easiest way. If you dont do the credit/debit card thing possibly a money order or something. If you want i can send some samples of my work to let you and your band listen. Just shoot me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.