So I have a Vox VT30 and I want to record my amps sound and get it on my computer. I don't have high expectations for the sound quality as I will just record to track my progress and maybe do some covers. What would be the easiest to use thing for it? My budget is about 50-100$.
For $100 you could get an interface, but that's about it.

For $200, you could get an interface and a Shure SM57 and go nuts!
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
The Line 6 Pod Studio GX caught my attention but can I connect it with my amp when recording to actually hear the sound or does it support only computer speakers/headphones?
Quote by rasmus1414
The Line 6 Pod Studio GX caught my attention but can I connect it with my amp when recording to actually hear the sound or does it support only computer speakers/headphones?

It will only support being output to your speakers. It's only really designed to do this.

The thing is though, you wont be recording your amp, it will be put through the interface and then processed by POD Farm(check on this)

POD Farm is great if that's what you're getting with it. Awesome program.
I just read that it is possible to record to my computer through my amps headphone or line out jacket. Is that true? Then I would only need an interface, some wires and a computer program to record and it would probably be cheaper than the Line 6 recording products or a mic.
Quote by rasmus1414
I just read that it is possible to record to my computer through my amps headphone or line out jacket. Is that true? Then I would only need an interface, some wires and a computer program to record and it would probably be cheaper than the Line 6 recording products or a mic.

It is true, however can be complicated. You will need software to emulate a cabinet unless your amp has built in cab sims on the output.

Not sure 100% with the VT series. This could work though.