Are any of you going to this? As an ex-player this gave me a laugh. My two friends who still play told me about this at the beginning of Summer. They said tickets are sold out but LUCKY FOR THEM two of their friends that they met in game can't go so he's sending them the free tickets.

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/newsitem.ws?id=2872

Apparently it's a real life gathering of Runescape players at a London Venue where large hairy men will get drunk and let their penises swing around as they talk about their l33t Runescape accounts. There will be no women at this event though. Only prostitutes paid for by the creators of the game.

Discuss the possibilities that can arise only from such an event.
A massive gay orgy could happen.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I'm pretty sure WoW has something like that every year. It will probably be like that
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Filled with 14 year old WoW rejects, I would assume.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
never knew what runescape was, just googled it and tbh it looks rather sad. i'm surprised world of warcraft haven't already done something like this.
Quote by Jlovesmetal
I'm pretty sure WoW has something like that every year. It will probably be like that

Blizzcon?
You cant compare Blizzcon to that gay runscape event,Blizzcon is awesome.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Yeah, god forbid people who share a common interest might hold an event to meet up and to celebrate it.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Same social disease, different name.

First of all Blizzcon is about all the Blizzard games not just WoW,do you have this at runefest?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I am ashamed to admit I am level 106 in Runescape. Thankfully I haven't played in quite a while.

*Pulls up Runescape window*

Quote by Twist of fate
Play with pride, man. It's a boring summer.

Yeah I guess. Its no worse than playing Halo all day.

Forget runescape,SC2 IS COMING OUT IN 2 DAYS KLMWQELK;MASD.
Im buying the collector's edition.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson