Next year I'm going into sixth form, and I'm also thinking of doing a course outside of school in music production.

I'm wondering what are the hours for a full-time course as the course I am looking at is fulltime, and whether it is possible to both? Or will I have to choose...

Has anyone ever done this?
Can't do full time school and full time music prod course... you'll have to choose, or do the music production after A levels if you really feel its necessary
like delirium said, fulltime is the same as normal school time.

but in my sixth form, we could choose the option of doing some subjects within our school, then going off-site to do another subject that our school never provided, like engineering. i don;t think every sixth form offers this though, and if yours doesn't, then you will have to choose between the two.
You won't be able to do a full time course, part time though, yes.

But it depends on your subjects, and how many you do. If you do 4 A levels in lower 6th I really wouldn't recommend doing another course, and I wouldn't recommend it if you're doing difficult subjects like chemistry, maths, history and so on. They're enough work without anything extra.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The music production course isn't Access to Music is it?

I know a load of people who did Access to Music. They all referred to it as Access to the Dole.

It is Access to music.

I just read where the course is taught, and I don't want to do it now because I practiced there with a band, we asked to hire two guitar amps and a drum kit and we got a bass amp and two snares

I guess I will just take the easy/smart path and stay at sixth form. Music production is possible to learn at home I guess anyway...
Quote by guitar12
It is Access to music.

I just read where the course is taught, and I don't want to do it now because I practiced there with a band, we asked to hire two guitar amps and a drum kit and we got a bass amp and two snares

I guess I will just take the easy/smart path and stay at sixth form. Music production is possible to learn at home I guess anyway...

This, it all depends on whether you actually want to learn how to do it or if you just want some shitty qualification.
do the music production after other A levels.. you wont have the time or energy to be successful with both if they'e both full time. I had to make the choice at the begginning of my A level wether or not to do a full time music course or to do normal a levels.. so i chose to just do a levels first (music tech being one of those) and then do the full time music course of afterwards if i still wanted to.

I've just finished my A levels and i dropped music tech int he first year, didnt like it at all.
Yes, as long as they don't find out about each other.

Wait, you're talking about something else...

>.>

Never mind.

<.<
kill all humans