Poll: What is your opinion of BFMV?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is your opinion of BFMV?
I love them thier music is amazing!
10 15%
They are pretty cool I listen to them once in a while.
9 14%
They are ok, i listen to a few of thier songs.
9 14%
They could do alot better i dont like most of thier stuff.
10 15%
I hate them i cant stand their music.
27 42%
Voters: 65.
Page 1 of 2
I am a huge fan of Bullet for my Valentine and i wanted to create a poll to see how UG likes them so post your likes/dislikes and please take the poll
For a heart of ice,
a winters night is a breathless kiss,

For a heart of fire,
a summers day is a lovers embrace.

-Me-
"ohh a piece of candy!!!"
Sellouts
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
They aren't discussed in the metal forum, due to traffic reasons (Metal is the biggest Bands & Artists subforum) they belong in Hardcore. Look here.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
I wouldnt do this dude :P This is gonna start a huge flame war and i mean HUGE! Although i do like them myself, i know a LOT of people who dont :P
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
In my opinion, they are one of the worst bands out there today, and I can't stand their music.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Do Dio fanboys plan some kind of conspiracy against the best band ever? They are just better than Dio. Get over it.
Quote by SpatenHTK
Do Dio fanboys plan some kind of conspiracy against the best band ever? They are just better than Dio. Get over it.

When did we ever imply it had anything to do with Dio? We like Dio, just as we like several other bands. Seems you're just trying to pull something completely irrelevant out of nowhere because you can't seem to contemplate that people simply don't like this band.

Edit: I think I just got trolled. Or at least I hope I did.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

Last edited by HelloHalo at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by HelloHalo
When did we ever imply it had anything to do with Dio? We like Dio, just as we like several other bands. Seems you're just trying to pull something completely irrelevant out of nowhere because you can't seem to contemplate that people simply don't like this band.

It becomes pretty obvious seeing as 2 consecutive BFMV hating posts both come from Dio fanboys. You probably cannot get over the fact that Matthew Tuck > Dio. Face it, if you listen to BFMV with an open mind and not your biased view then you will come to the objective conclusion that they are just far more talented than Dio.
In my opinion of BFMV i like the alot, but in past experiances have seen there is no in between with them so lets see where this goes shall we? lets watch.
For a heart of ice,

For a heart of fire,

-Me-
Quote by Clockwork_Knite
In my opinion of BFMV i like the alot, but in past experiances have seen there is no in between with them so lets see where this goes shall we? lets watch.

What's your favourite album by them? I think their debut was the best
Quote by SpatenHTK
It becomes pretty obvious seeing as 2 consecutive BFMV hating posts both come from Dio fanboys. You probably cannot get over the fact that Matthew Tuck > Dio. Face it, if you listen to BFMV with an open mind and not your biased view then you will come to the objective conclusion that they are just far more talented than Dio.

you gotta be trollin. and Just because I have RIP Dio in my signature doesn't mean I'm a fanboy, I show respect when a musician I love and grew up listening to dies. Now yes, I will admit being a Dio fanboy, but that post was irrelevant. in no way shape or form is matt tuck better the Dio was, is, or ever will be. its facts, kiddo. In singing, songwriting, or anything else. I listened to BFMV with an open mind last year. I found it very boring, with garbage songwriting and very angsty lyrics. neither of those are in any Dio song. So go take your "BFMV is better then anything ever created" attitude and get out, you are not welcome here.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Last edited by Helloween4Ever at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by SpatenHTK

I agree, Matt Tuck's whiny, annoying, and most of all welsh warbling > HOOOOLY DIVAH
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by ctfod
I agree, Matt Tuck's whiny, annoying, and most of all welsh warbling > HOOOOLY DIVAH

Dio sounds like a prepubescent donkey in that song and in the video he's running around in stupid medieval costumes and thinks he's a hard boy. BFMV write meaningful songs that apparently appeal to a lot of people. Guess why so many people like them and barely anyone listens to Dio these days or knows anything besides Holy Diver? Well, it is obvious: BFMV > Dio
Quote by SpatenHTK
Dio sounds like a prepubescent donkey in that song and in the video he's running around in stupid medieval costumes and thinks he's a hard boy. BFMV write meaningful songs that apparently appeal to a lot of people. Guess why so many people like them and barely anyone listens to Dio these days or knows anything besides Holy Diver? Well, it is obvious: BFMV > Dio

Quote by NotFromANUS

last.fm
Quote by SpatenHTK
What's your favourite album by them? I think their debut was the best

Truthfully their new album fever and their debut are my favorites
EDIT: in my opinion BFMV = Dio its simply an opinion on which is better
For a heart of ice,

For a heart of fire,

-Me-
I like them, been listening to them for a few years now and I really don't know why they get so much heat. Any one care to explain?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by SpatenHTK

You shouldn't even troll about this kind of stuff, son.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

Quote by HelloHalo

Don't worry man, its probably some 12 year old who thinks BFMV are so cool
Quote by NotFromANUS

last.fm
Quote by biga29
I like them, been listening to them for a few years now and I really don't know why they get so much heat. Any one care to explain?

nor do i which is one of the reasons i made this thread i find their music cool and sometimes inspirational
Edit: id also like to say that i do listen to other stuff i just saw them getting flamed alot so i posted this, but i do like their music
For a heart of ice,

For a heart of fire,

-Me-
Last edited by Clockwork_Knite at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by HelloHalo

Ok Dio is alright. I'll take back everything I said. BFMV are just a bunch of fags.
here is an honest question though why do you all hate BFMV so much? im honestly curious here. Have you ever listened to one of their albums without having a biased opinion beforehand? fruitful thought.
For a heart of ice,

For a heart of fire,

-Me-
Quote by Clockwork_Knite
here is an honest question though why do you all hate BFMV so much? im honestly curious here. Have you ever listened to one of their albums without having a biased opinion beforehand? fruitful thought.

im actually curious to how people will respond to this question
For a heart of ice,

For a heart of fire,

-Me-
I used to be a massive raging Bullet fanboy, then i hit puberty.

Does that answer your question?
Quote by Clockwork_Knite

a scientific mind i see
i am the moonstar
no it doesn't really because you simply are implying that people under a certain age like their music why don't you like their music? because in my personal findings i still listen to music from before puberty and that hitting a certain age does not change your musical views a whole lot.
For a heart of ice,

For a heart of fire,

-Me-
Quote by Clockwork_Knite

Because they suck.

I'm actually curious why you don't know that already, I mean, you do listen to them.
Quote by Clockwork_Knite

I find the riffing very boring, the bass and drumming as well, I find the vocals terrible, and the lyrics - while not really an important thing - are ridiculously angsty.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

Quote by HelloHalo
I find the riffing very boring, the bass and drumming as well, I find the vocals terrible, and the lyrics - while not really an important thing - are ridiculously angsty.

ok see there is a real answer now i understand why you do not like the band, and im not going to bag on you for that opinion, because there is a reason to back it up whereas most people will simply hate the band (bfmv or any other) simply because they see other people hating it, or never listened to it and assume the band in question sucks because they haven't heard them.
For a heart of ice,

For a heart of fire,

-Me-
Last edited by Clockwork_Knite at Jul 22, 2010,
Yeah, if you haven't heard it. Check out the reviews on this site, some quality reviews out there!

Will definitely make you lean in the right direction of being another mindless fanboy!
Quote by severed-metal
Yeah, if you haven't heard it. Check out the reviews on this site, some quality reviews out there!

Will definitely make you lean in the right direction of being another mindless fanboy!

you miss the point of what im saying im not "mindless fanboy" of bfmv im simply interested in other peoples view of them and how those views were brought about.
For a heart of ice,

For a heart of fire,

-Me-
Quote by severed-metal

You do realize that being the exact opposite of a fanboy (someone like you) is just as bad as being a fanboy...

EDIT: By the way, I'm not a Bullet for my Valentine fanboy, if anything I'm a Dream Theater fanboy...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Jul 22, 2010,
Page 1 of 2