I would love for someone to recommend me a tech in the los angeles area that could do some pot changes and wiring changes to my guitar as its not working properly. Since I don't know what parts to assemble exactly it would be a major plus if the tech could get the materials and charge me for them along with the services.

Can anyone link me some websites or give me some names? thanks
Gear

Mesa/Boogie Mark V Head
Mills Acoustics Mach 212B
Peavey Vypyr 15w
ESP LTD EC-1000 guitar (BKP Nailbombs)
Fender American Standard Strat
PRS Custom 24
Dunlop KH Signature Wah
Menatone Red Snapper
Boss DD-7 Delay
Zvex Fuzz Factory
pot and wiring changes aren't that difficult and a good thing to learn how to do. If you want to learn we can help ya out (that's what this forum is for)
Hmmm, my guitar is so messed up already and I don't even know how to solder properly (I watched the video in the sticky) or what to do exactly. I'm now confused on what exact parts I need and whether I want to add a coil split or a series/parallel push/pull feature. I would ultimately love to learn but i don't even own a soldering iron.
Gear

Mesa/Boogie Mark V Head
Peavey Vypyr 15w
PRS Custom 24
Dunlop KH Signature Wah
Menatone Red Snapper
Boss DD-7 Delay
Zvex Fuzz Factory
They're fairly cheap, and compared to most other things with guitars or electronics, it's ridiculously easy. If you do decide to do it and get help, you can always head over to the Ultimate Wiring Thread and ask questions there.

As for pot values, 500k is standard for humbuckers, 250k is standard for single coils, the higher the value, the brighter the tone, and this is more noticeable on the volume pot.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Joey Guerra of Johnny Thompson Music in Alhambra

does great work I have gone to him twice, and have never once been unsatisfied
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Thanks! I'll shoot them an email and check it out.
Gear

Mesa/Boogie Mark V Head
Peavey Vypyr 15w
PRS Custom 24
Dunlop KH Signature Wah
Menatone Red Snapper
Boss DD-7 Delay
Zvex Fuzz Factory