I got a Bugera 333XL a couple months ago, and I've realized just how much my Peavey Windsor cab sucks. So, I'm in the market for a new one, but I've got no idea where to even start. I play thrash with my band, and I've got about a $500 budget. Any suggestions?
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Check out Avatar Cabs. It's an online company. They have a summer special on some of their 2x12s. You can get a cab loaded with your choice of speakers (from a list of options) for under $300. Google them. Awesome company. Alternatively, you could just swap out the speakers in your cab. You can get some awesome speakers for $500.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
Quote by Jimmy_Page_Zep
Alternatively, you could just swap out the speakers in your cab.

I could, but I've got no idea how to take apart my cab

Quote by rokket2005
Whats the nearest city to you?

Vancouver, WA. Portland, OR isn't too far either.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
I'd recommend a Marshall 1960a 4x12 or any cab with V30's in

Epiphone Wilshire
Orange Rocker 30
Harley Benton 212 (w/Greenbacks)
Ernie Ball Vp jr
Swollen Pickle fuzz
Maxon OD808
Danelectro Vibe
Line 6 Tap Tremolo
Line 6 Verbzilla
EH Memory Man Hazarai
Boss RC20XL

Last.fm
Check out my band haze
I'd just stalk craigslist or kijijiji until something nice pops up. There was a $400 Rivera 4x12 here 3 days ago. It had V30's too if that's your thing.
Quote by kaosxrocker
I could, but I've got no idea how to take apart my cab

Shouldn't be too hard. Check the back of the enclosure for screws along the edges. By taking those out you should be able to gain access to the speakers. From there, swapping speakers is as easy as soldering.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
Quote by Jimmy_Page_Zep
Shouldn't be too hard. Check the back of the enclosure for screws along the edges. By taking those out you should be able to gain access to the speakers. From there, swapping speakers is as easy as soldering.

Yeah, the Windsor cab doesn't have screws. Anywhere. The only reason I've seen my speakers is because I took the handles off haha. It's stupidly designed.

Quote by wolvenrick
if there arent screws on back, the speakers are front loaded. so you'd just take off the front grill and access them that way.
+1 on avatar cabs. hoping i can get my shitty line 6 4x12 to sell before their 2x12 sale ends.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Peavey 5150II All Tube 120w Head
Avatar contemporary 2x12 (Celestion v30's)
Peavey Vypyr 15w (Fantastic Practice Amp!!!)

Got Djent?
Definitely get something used. You should be able to find a Mesa 4x12 for under $500, even down to $400. Marshalls usually go around around $400 or less.
I have a huge fear if rays.