If you're going to spam at least do so in an intelligent fashion. Kthxbai

Also if you want someone to answer your question wait longer than 30 minutes. Mk pumpkin?
Last edited by thunderbritches at Jul 22, 2010,
hey man you get a life and play what ever you wanna play. Don't come in here talking about how bass and guitar sucks!! Its maybe cause of the fact that you can't play bass or guitar. I don't care!! Your the loser too cause of the fact that your wasting your time posting this. YOU GET A LIFE!!!
everything sucks, once you realize this you'll know you're on to something when it doesn't
"Whats that noise??"

"... Jazz"
lol sad little troll anyone who sees this just go look at his prof he plays base and prolly isnt above the age of 14
For a heart of ice,
a winters night is a breathless kiss,

For a heart of fire,
a summers day is a lovers embrace.

-Me-
"ohh a piece of candy!!!"
lol!!! youre the only idiot whose responding to this. So that means you have no life. Every one else is kindly ignoring me.... GOTCHA

BET YOU WONT REPLY NOW!!!!!!! DO IT I DARE YA
That was a quick change from "help me post a bass cover" to "bass sucks"
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by oceanman
lol!!! youre the only idiot whose responding to this. So that means you have no life. Every one else is kindly ignoring me.... GOTCHA

BET YOU WONT REPLY NOW!!!!!!! DO IT I DARE YA

Im going to let you in on a little secret, you have no life, you live off of other peoples misery that is why you have a trollers account, believe me i used to know people who did this stupid shit, and believe me whatever "satisfaction" you get from doing this, is worthless go try and make something out of yourself instead of sitting on your pc/mac all day waiting for some poor bastard to post something you can troll about. And the only reason im currently on here is because im on vacation and feel like doing absolutely nothing.
For a heart of ice,
a winters night is a breathless kiss,

For a heart of fire,
a summers day is a lovers embrace.

-Me-
"ohh a piece of candy!!!"
Oh, hi again.

Quote by oceanman
Drums are awesome. Bass are for losers who still live with thier mom.

I take it that, since you're using the bassist avatar, I should read this as an ironic confession. Don't worry about it; even the losers get lucky sometimes.