Dont fail me Pit
EDIT: couldnt find a better pic

EDIT2:
Last edited by ileikguitarz at Jul 22, 2010,
if you dont want us to fail you, you should give us a quality pic.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
This picture cannot be photoshopped.

I can tell from the four pixels, and from having seen many other images containing four pixels in my time.
Quote by MakinLattes
(Invalid img)

obligatory stereotyped shitty paint shoop

well at least someone gave it a shot.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by MakinLattes

obligatory stereotyped shitty paint shoop

Just for the sake of your ignorance GTFO

Quote by Pat_s1t
Hey guys this any better?

50x times better. either you put the picture through a low quality pass filter, or you used Topaz Labs
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
Last edited by kcorkcar at Jul 22, 2010,
I prefer the orbits gum girl.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by kcorkcar
Just for the sake of your ignorance GTFO

50x times better. either you put the picture through a low quality pass filter, or you used Topaz Labs
Nah, I just screencapped the commercial on YouTube
Edit: ^FUCK YOU AND YOUR LESS FILLED SERIES OF TUBES!

Nobody shoops me for my appearance in that ad.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by Pat_s1t
Nah, I just used the enhance button

Fix'd
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by MakinLattes
I can't believe how racist I am.

Sorry.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Gyroscope
Sorry.

if he had been white, I would have made it a jar of mayonnaise. if he was Greek, it would have been some hummus or baklava.

anyway, how can I be racist against my own race? what must I do to prove my love of chicken, watermelon, and grape drink to you people?

how did this get so damn serious? my intent was not, in fact, to be racist at all. I was purposefully being trite. I wouldn't be surprised if someone did one with a dick popping out of the box, harboring the same intentions.

or, maybe it would have been better if I said something like, "durr, what's wrong with watermelons, huck huck huck," and tried to play it off like some stereotypical 14 year old.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by MakinLattes
if he had been white, I would have made it a jar of mayonnaise. if he was Greek, it would have been some hummus or baklava.

anyway, how can I be racist against my own race? what must I do to prove my love of chicken, watermelon, and grape drink to you people?

how did this get so damn serious? my intent was not, in fact, to be racist at all. I was purposefully being trite. I wouldn't be surprised if someone did one with a dick popping out of the box, harboring the same intentions.

or, maybe it would have been better if I said something like, "durr, what's wrong with watermelons, huck huck huck," and tried to play it off like some stereotypical 14 year old.

Nice scripted reply there man, we all know you're a stereotypical 14 year old racist

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Makin, I personally lol'd at the fried chicken/watermelon shoop.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?