So it's about that time for me to pick a college, and I know that I want to do recording and production. I've been looking at Berklee alot, but I would like to know some different colleges that might even do it better than Berklee. Does anyone happen to go to a college like this, or know of some. Just some names at least.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
What are you doing going to college if you don't know how to spell Berkeley?

J/K.
Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its 5-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
Quote by dylanfromearth
Well Full Sail University put thier ads up here alot.

I heard Full Sail was a bitch?
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
I go to Fanshawe in London, Ontario, Canada for Music Industry Arts. Top engineers have come from my program, as well as Rob Zombie, lmao.
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
RAC in Toronto, Harbourside in Vancouver, there are tons of places. Berklee may not necessarily be the best anway. They have very qualified teachers, yes, but it is an EXREMELY competitive environment.
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
The Peabody Conservatory is a pretty good place; They're a pretty prestigious musical school, and I'm pretty much sure they have a degree in what you're looking for.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54