hey every1 im trying to write a song and im haveing trouble finding something that sounds right to be played over these chords...i dont know how to find the key so i could find a good scale to work with can anyone help me...The Guitar is in Dropped C tuning and the chords are

D --------------------------------------
A --------------------------------------
F -----7-------------6-------9------------
C -----8-------7----4-------7-------------
G -----5-------4----4-------7--------------
C --------------------4------7------------

if u need the pattern of how they are played and the note values let me know. I am not asking anyone to write anything for me just help me find the key of these so that i can write it myself...thanks for all the help.

<3 yours truly,
Ninja
Abmaj dyad, Gmaj dyad, E5 (also dyad), and G5 (also dyad). the funny thing is that you didn't give a single chord

sounds like it wants to resolve to Am to me.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Quote by I_BE_NINJA
what do u mean a single chord as in just 1?
What he's saying is that none of those are chords, just dyads. The definition of "chord" is essentially "three or more different notes played simultaneously." Thus "two note chords" aren't really chords, just harmonic intervals or dyads.

That's all just semantics though, people will understand what you're saying if you call them chords.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by food1010
What he's saying is that none of those are chords, just dyads. The definition of "chord" is essentially "three or more different notes played simultaneously." Thus "two note chords" aren't really chords, just harmonic intervals or dyads.

That's all just semantics though, people will understand what you're saying if you call them chords.

yeah, this.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.