Gets out tazer..............
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Didn't you post this vid last night bitching about the dude in that very video?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
No i'm Levy Metal remember, i'm friends with Ace Frehley me and him r butt buddies
no i'm serious man I got his number in my contacts, I call him everyday and he buys a whole shit load of guitars
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341221&highlight=levy+metal

I recall you being the guy who isn't old enough to enter an r rated movie but this Levy Metal guy is saying all kinds of bullshit to your son?

Obvious troll is obvious.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Well it just so happens that ace was the least talented member of KISS, so good luck with that.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Wat r u talking about dude i'm ****ing 60 years old I knew John Lennon when he was a kid
If you have to say your age then you are below 15 years of age

Quote by stratdud39
can someone ban this kid already?

I wish.
Quote by Nomack

This is my sig!
Hey guys, I'm gonna be the next Paul Stanley someday!

I kid, I kid

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by jbeez19
Wat r u talking about dude i'm ****ing 60 years old I knew John Lennon when he was a kid

In asshole years.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by darkcheef
I thought you said you were 60? You look like a 13 year old obese kid.

Wat r u talking u think I look young y thanks, I get dat all da time when i'm ****ing 15 girls a day with Lemmy
Quote by jbeez19
Really need a drummer and a bassist. I really wanna change rock n roll!

You want to change rock by covering someone elses songs?
Quote by darkcheef
You want to change rock by covering someone elses songs?

Sure y not Metallica does it, y not me Levy Metal
Go away please, do not want.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.