Hey -

We are a relatively new pop/rock cover band in the Chicago area. Can you guys help me out and become fans? We are trying to build a fan base. I would be willing to recipricate. Also, if you are a local band, maybe we could cross market, or do a future show together etc. It is hard to do marketing Quest Quest ....

Thanks for your help!

www.facebook.com/thevandammes
Wrong forum.

Reported.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

So you want people to become your fans on Facebook regardless of whether they like you or not.

Either this is some trolling, or you're pathetic.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
This dude just put it in the wrong forum. No need to get all angry, and no need to report him...
*cough*druggie*cough*

See, and they moved it now =]
PROUD VEGETARIAN!

Bass rig:
Fender MIM Standard Precision Bass (Ginger =])
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700/50W Biamp Bass Head
Carvin 6x10 Cab.
MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box

Quote by Offworld92
Choice is a wonderful thing.
Last edited by Nolanrox at Jul 23, 2010,
Bassist Rising, Chill out ok. He posted a thread in the wrong forum it's no big deal.

I recommend that the thread starter read the rules of this forum and adjust his first post to fit in with those rules.

And finally I'd like to ask the mods of this forum to bear in mind that I moved his thread here if you feel the need to take action against the TS for breaking any formatting rules
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.