I have 2 Duncan YJMs in my Dinky. They're stacked (hum-cancelling) single coils. I love the quack tone when both of them are on. But I'd rather have a humbucker in the bridge. Any way to get a hum-cancelling quack tone in the middle with a humbucker in the bridge and a stacked single coil in the neck? I'm guessing you split both pickups, but then the problem is a significant volume drop with the typical parallel config. What about wiring it such that the inner coil of the humbucker and the top coil of the stacked single coil are in series?
Just combine them normally. Humbucker+humbucker=hum canceling. A stacked single coil is just a humbucker.
My Tele Project!

Cheapy Johnson Steel String Acoustic
Les Paul Ripoff w/ SD SH2 and SH4
Modded Crate V18 2x12 w/ Weber Speakers
Squier Deluxe 5-string Active J-Bass
Acoustic B100 15" Bass Combo Amp
Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
Yeah, but then the middle position doesn't have that nice hollow quack. And that's what I'm after, but without a significant volume drop and without any hum.
Sounds like you just don't want the beefy sound of the humbucker. Unless your stacked pickup has three- or four-conductor wiring along with the humbucker you can't coil split them both. If the humbucker has four-conductor wiring you can put a push/pull in for it to run in parallel with itself, rather than series; stacked humbuckers tend to use parallel wiring to get that thinner, single-coil-esque sound.
My Tele Project!

Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
Good call on a series/parallel switch for the humbucker. I totally forgot about that. I'll give that a shot.

But yes, the stacked single coil is 4-conductor, so it can be split too.
I don't remember off the top of my head if you need a special switch to do inner splits, but you might like the parallel humbucker better anyway since it provides more versatility and will likely sound more similar to your previous setup while being more hum-canceling than inner-inner. The only issue I can see is it's pulling a pot and flicking the switch instead of just flicking the switch.
My Tele Project!

Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah