It all started 3 years ago when two people had a dream ............. a dream that changed it all .............
It was nov. 14 2005 when Levy (Levin) got his first guitar. it was a epiphone sg he had been asking his parents for for a year and low and behold he got it. It was only 3 weeks before he really picked up and then him and his long time friend Aaron dunn thought why not start a band ........? it was then and there it started the origanal line up consisted of Levy M.(lead guitar ), Aaron D.(second guitar), Alex T.(bass) and Nick B. on drums. it was not long before it all fell apart so they thought............
It was after that Levy said he wasn't going to give up. So he found some new people to then replace those who had gave up on him...... but these new fill in weren't your ordinarry musicians ........... some thing more .... some thing sinister. the new line up consisted of some of the best and the worst but we will tell you from a scale of 1 to 10 Joe G. (bass) a 5, Levy (lead guitar)and last but not least will whiting the best db drum player around a freakin 20. but it didn't last.............. It was later will sost his spot in the band because of his out of control drug use. but joe later followed to fourm a his own band but did not sucseed. Then the next week Levy went to a open jam night and met the next greatist bassist and drumer to be in TA. The next bassist was j.jolly this guy could play the sassy crazy led zepplin black dog riff behind his back and give it a slap sound like it was nothing. But E.J. the next drummer was crazy he could play any thing he could do any thing from rock to r&b.

but for now thats all, for now ...........
You need help.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54

Ok.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
Quote by necrosis1193

That's new
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
dear god no
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
*sigh* i read it all in hopes it would be good, aside from the horrible spelling and grammer (mine sucks aswell, no worries)... it was complete rubish...
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Can we perma him yet?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by L2112Lif
Deep narrator voice: It was a story of betrayal... It was a riveting try... But they just couldn't kill him. Now he's back, kicking arse and taking names... But for the wrong side.

Coming soon in 2012... Don't Feed The Troll

Its bedtime, somewhere.

Oh no this isn't fiction this is reality, hell I bet u all didn't know dat before Kurt Cobain died he wrote my whole album, I was going to make an album but Ozzy was at the house and confused da lyrics with a sandwich, so I could've kept the genre alive if it wasn't for Ozzy
Last edited by jbeez19 at Jul 22, 2010,
Quote by jbeez19
Oh no this isn't fiction this is reality, hell I bet u all didn't know dat before Kurt Cobain he wrote my whole album, I was going to make an album but Ozzy was at the house and confused da lyrics with a sandwich

But if sam had herpes, how did you capture the rock monster?
Quote by jbeez19
Oh no this isn't fiction this is reality, hell I bet u all didn't know dat before Kurt Cobain he wrote my whole album, I was going to make an album but Ozzy was at the house and confused da lyrics with a sandwich

Oh, it all makes sense now!
How could I not see it before?
Quote by jbeez19
Oh no this isn't fiction this is reality, hell I bet u all didn't know dat before Kurt Cobain died he wrote my whole album, I was going to make an album but Ozzy was at the house and confused da lyrics with a sandwich, so I could've kept the genre alive if it wasn't for Ozzy

<_<

>_>

Who the hell would want to be in a band with a guy named Levy? Guy's probably pretentious as all hell.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I think TS is trippin' balls.
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Who the hell would want to be in a band with a guy named Levy? Guy's probably pretentious as all hell.

No way! Real down to earth guy, always puts his bandmates first. He's like a young Paul Gilbert, I've heard.
Excuse me sir but I am da next ****ing thing since Hendrix like it or not, did u know dat we'll be playing in da Mayhem Festival with Korn, Rob Zombie, Atreyu, and Five Finger Death Punch, dats how big we r, hell Sirius satellite radio even plays our shit we r dat good man
Quote by jbeez19
Excuse me sir but I am da next ****ing thing since Hendrix like it or not, did u know dat we'll be playing in da Mayhem Festival with Korn, Rob Zombie, Atreyu, and Five Finger Death Punch, dats how big we r, hell Sirius satellite radio even plays our shit we r dat good man

lolololol Korn sucks

GTFO