Ok first off I don't think people should be sending me rude messages just because I voiced my opinions about this forum. I think that captures exactly the sort of negative, urban chest-thumping that this forum engenders in posters.

Take note: If you post in this forum I will not allow you on my band. Ever.

Second off, to the person who said I don't have to click on this forum that is not true, I have to click on this forum to make sure none of my band members are posting here.

I stand by my opinion that this forum is only going to add unnecessary acrimony to a site we all love. I wish that people could be random without having to be mean about it.
Quote by fnordcircle

I'm shaking in my loafers.

Edit: Also, does this mean you cannot be in your band?

*reported*
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by fnordcircle
Ok first off I don't think people should be sending me rude messages just because I voiced my opinions about this forum. I think that captures exactly the sort of negative, urban chest-thumping that this forum engenders in posters.

Second off, to the person who said I don't have to click on this forum that is not true, I have to click on this forum to make sure none of my band members are posting here.

I stand by my opinion that this forum is only going to add unnecessary acrimony to a site we all love. I wish that people could be random without having to be mean about it.

Fail.

Hey guys, look at the troll, but no touchie!!!

And then they began to defy the zookeeper's instructions...
so wouldn't that mean you can't be in your own band then? since you are posting here???

sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by Braiton
Cool story bro.

PS: Can I be in your band please?

like I would enable someone of your urban stature to play music with my band

I don't want your chest thumping to take over the show for the rest of us trying to make real music
Please stop.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown