Something I have been scratching on each night for the past few days. Thoughts, crit, or advice??
(Verse 1)
God Only Knows
When the right way will show
And I can walk this path home

When my angel will fly
Right by my side
To leave this life I know
To be set free
(Bridge thing)
A battle in my skull
One more time or leave it alone
Leave the shadows or my friends
Cut these chains or my wrists

(Chorus)
Only God knows why
I throw it all away
To feel alive again
Coursing thru my veins
To get a glimpse of Heaven's gates

Only God knows why
I burn Myself down
To reach a little higher
Turn my insides out
To feel a little lighter

(Verse 2)
I dig a little deeper
To reach out this hole
To breath fresh air
To feel my soul

--Incomplete-

bridge/chorus

(chant sort of thing)
Only God Knows why
Only God Knows me
Only God Knows why
Only God sees me
(Chorus)
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Last edited by Clutch32192 at Jul 24, 2010,
I really like the main idea of this song. Especially the part in the chorus about how only God knows what's really happening with you no one else.

In the first verse did you mean to say "When will the right way show" instead of was? Aside from that I definitely would love to see this finished and perform. It seems like a very spiritual song that will have everyone in an emotional and spiritual high. Kind of like when Paramore played My Heart in Anaheim or when they play Let The Flames Begin and everyone just gets into it and praying and stuff. lol I know it sounds weird but you have to watch the videos to get what I mean. But definitely finish this up.
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
Quote by Fearless(Times)
I really like the main idea of this song. Especially the part in the chorus about how only God knows what's really happening with you no one else.

In the first verse did you mean to say "When will the right way show" instead of was? Aside from that I definitely would love to see this finished and perform. It seems like a very spiritual song that will have everyone in an emotional and spiritual high. Kind of like when Paramore played My Heart in Anaheim or when they play Let The Flames Begin and everyone just gets into it and praying and stuff. lol I know it sounds weird but you have to watch the videos to get what I mean. But definitely finish this up.

Thanks man. Ya, I already corrected a few typos...guess I missed that one. I'll try to get her finished up. I been really busy lately, and just haven't had that emotional spark that was there for the first part of the song.
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
I just want to let you know naming your poorly written song after what is arguably the greatest American pop song ever written (God Only nows by The Beach Boys off their seminal album Pet Sounds) is an entirely terrible decision.

It would be like Disturbed naming their next album "Thriller".

Just call it either --Incomplete-- or Bridge/Chorus, those were the best lines in the whole thing.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic