Page 1 of 2
hangovers, what does the pit do to help them?
cus this one ****in blows :/
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,
ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
Weed?

Eat and watch movies all day and few ibuprofens.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Get drunk.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Eat before you drink. Or beat off.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Get drunk again and let the drunkenness wear off naturally.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

prairie oyster, or hair of dog...
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
lol, to everyone saying dont drink, im pretty sure im done drinking lmao.
If I stay too quiet
Death cold air is moving

ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
The worst kind of hangover I've ever had is bad cottonmouth. And that only lasted half an hour. Lucky me
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
drink water
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Rub A535 on your balls............. Yes I went there
Scale

The
Summit

lol, you guys...

To fix my hangover, I don't lay in bed when I wake up, I jump outta bed or wherever I woke up from, jump in the shower, brush my teeth, go out and get 2 green powerade (melon-pineapple) because you can actually taste them during hangovers. Go for a long walk, drink the powerade, go back to the store get some more powerade (same kind), go back home and relax. Just be active don't sit and sulk about your hangover, you must rejuvenate yourself by exercise I know it might feel like the best thing to just sit and be lazy and sick but trust me that shit works.

Don't drink the powerade consecutively, or you'll be very surprised when you go number 1 when you get home...happened to me once.
Last edited by hahaokayman at Jul 23, 2010,
Quote by hahaokayman
lol, you guys...

To fix my hangover, I don't lay in bed when I wake up, I jump outta bed or wherever I woke up from, jump in the shower, brush my teeth, go out and get 2 green powerade (melon-pineapple) because you can actually taste them during hangovers. Go for a long walk, drink the powerade, go back to the store get some more powerade (same kind), go back home and relax. Just be active don't sit and sulk about your hangover, you must rejuvenate yourself by exercise I know it might feel like the best thing to just sit and be lazy and sick but trust me that shit works.

Don't drink the powerade consecutively, or you'll be very surprised when you go number 1 when you get home...happened to me once.

Couldn't have said it better my self. Just go out and get some fresh air and exercise and the hangover goes away in no time. Drink lots of water/gatorade both before you go to bed and after you wake up as well. There's nothing worse to do to yourself then just sit in the dark and mellow in your hangover pains.
Also after you start to feel a little better, eat a large meal. It'll make you feel 100% better, especially if you puked that morning.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by Deep*Kick
prairie oyster, or hair of dog...

There's no real cure for a hangover Spike.

But anyways, my previous statement is true. Me, I've been lucky to have only 3 bad hangovers (headache, nausea, and exhaustion) in my life. Most I do is eat, drink plenty of water before and after, and get a good 6-10 hours sleep. Also, a sugared drink the next day, before the water, helps with the cottonmouth alot.
YO BODY NEED WATA
SO DRINK THAT SHIT

Then, when you wake up, bacon sammich.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by RU Experienced?
I don't get hangovers, and it's not because I don't drink alcohol. I must have some sort of magical gypsy immunity.

yeah, screw you lmao.
i usually dont, this is the second time its happened to me ha. i just got carried away last night.... haha
and its ****in ten at night and its still not completly gone >.<
If I stay too quiet
Death cold air is moving

ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
Quote by Blackritual0
yeah, screw you lmao.
i usually dont, this is the second time its happened to me ha. i just got carried away last night.... haha
and its ****in ten at night and its still not completly gone >.<

Sucks to be you bro.

Hydration and carbohydrates are your friends.
Drink a lot of water before you go to sleep and as soon as you wake up. I feel like fresh air helps me to feel a little better as well. Eat some food. Sleep more.

I can get super drunk and not get bad hangovers. At the worst I get a bit of a headache and my stomach bothers me a bit. Nothing serious though.
Well, according to MANswers prickly pear juice 5 hours before you go drinking.
Scale

The
Summit

Getting high, but not so high you get the spins or get drunk and fall asleep repeat for the rest of your life. Smoking weed as in high to clarify.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Gatorade before bed after drinking supposedly helps.

I just don't get hangovers anymore really, so I can't say one way or another.

I used to just sleep 'em off though.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I've only ever had one of extreme exhaustion... And thats after a night where I became Jack Sparrow after drinking the cup with hard liquor, and then later drinking the cup in place of my friend who wouldn't make it back to her bed (It was bunked up high) if she did. And that one was disgusting, beer and HL mix. Sometimes Kings sucks. So, I became Captain Jack, she made it back to her bed with some help from Captain Jack Sparrow, and I ended up on the floor. We all woke up at two, and I stayed on the floor till four, only opening my computer once to check FB.
Quote by daytripper75
Drink a lot of water before you go to sleep and as soon as you wake up. I feel like fresh air helps me to feel a little better as well. Eat some food. Sleep more.

I can get super drunk and not get bad hangovers. At the worst I get a bit of a headache and my stomach bothers me a bit. Nothing serious though.

+1. water before you go to sleep can be the difference between a severe hangover and a slight headache.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Are you guys going to friend request me on facebook or not? jesus, I need new friends.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Are you guys going to friend request me on facebook or not? jesus, I need new friends.

I would, but I don't really know a lot of people on here that well. There are, like pictures of my house and ride and stuff on there, and it'd be a little weird to me.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jul 23, 2010,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I would, but I don't really know a lot of people one here that well. There are, like pictures of my house and ride and stuff on there, and it'd be a little weird to me.
I know this girl who shoots a lot of heroin. She recently over dosed and had to go to the hospital. And as soon as she got out, take a guess what she did.

Jesue UG please be smarter tahn that idiot friend of mine.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I don't get hangovers, and it's not because I don't drink alcohol. I must have some sort of magical gypsy immunity.

ahah me too..i've slept like 2 hours before at camp-outs with my friends..drunk as ****, and i've never once woken with a hangover.
anyway all i can say is lots of water (next when you get drunk drink some before going to bed), a a sugared drink.
for me every time, the day after coca cola hits my throat like a blessing.
Page 1 of 2