#1
Or does the bottom 10% make the other 90% look stupid. I can't believe some of the delusional thoughts that I read or heard Nirvana fans say over the past few years.

Kurt Cobain is better than Eric Clapton. WOW.

David Groehl is better than Neil Peart. LOL

Kurt Cobain and Krist Novoselic being mentioned in a thread about the best guitarist/bassist tandem in music history.

Is it possible for a whole fan base to be this stupid? Please tell me that there are some intelligent, rational Nirvana fans out there somewhere.
#2
i leik rhice
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30


"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
#4
I hart nervahna.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect


#8
The majority of nirvana fans are ****ing stupid. They're the types who back in the day would be part of the grunge scene who found out about the band via smells like teen spirit and followed them because it was popular music of the day, the types the band actually hated..
#9
Cobain has a good feel, he's not that technical. Not better than Clapton, but a lot of fans give him a pass because he sings too.

Dave gets that pass too, because of the Foo. He's a damn good drummer, but Neil's just in a different league.

don't flame a whole fanbase.
#10
Lol **** you dude, they never reached the fame that Nirvana reached and the common music listener would probably choose nirvana over rush or nirvana over eric clapton. Please go away your trolling is not helping my day
#11
I like Nirvana, Cobain is no way near being as musically talented but I do enjoy Grohl's drumming more than Peart's (also not implying he's more talent)
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
#12
Quote by MakinLattes
rys?


oh ya rys sry lul...

i splet at rung fist hehez
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30


"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
#13
Quote by Zoot Allures
The majority of nirvana fans are ****ing stupid. They're the types who back in the day would be part of the grunge scene who found out about the band via smells like teen spirit and followed them because it was popular music of the day, the types the band actually hated..


lol the ironing in this post is so lol

#14
Obviously they're not all that stupid. But it's definitely a majority of stupidity lurking about.


Have yet to meet a Nirvana fan I like, or can get along with.
#15
Quote by Salgoas
lol the ironing in this post is so lol





PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30


"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."