Does anyone else use Judas Priest instead of Jesus Christ in everyday conversation?

ex: "Judas Priest that was a big bug"

Everyone (sensitive religious folk) always get pissed when you use "the lords" name in vain and I think Judas Priest are more gods anyway. Not tryin to start an arguement over religion just wonderin.
I see you're trying to start a revolution from your bed, listening to Oasis lately?
Quote by doofus41
Does anyone else use Judas Priest instead of Jesus Christ in everyday conversation?

ex: "Judas Priest that was a big bug"

Everyone (sensitive religious folk) always get pissed when you use "the lords" name in vain and I think Judas Priest are more gods anyway. Not tryin to start an arguement over religion just wonderin.

Judas Priest's members are not even close to gods. Not even approaching godliness.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
I say "Gosh". Im not religious, I just don't like insulting other people's beliefs.

Have fun though.
i say jesus h chelios.
i remember once at a friend's house, we were playing pool, and i missed a pretty easy shot, and i said "jesus christ" in frustration, and his mom looked pretty angry and asked me not to use the lord's name in vain. she's uber-christian.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
No I usually say God dammit or Jesus Christ but actually that's not a terrible idea you have there. I may use it next time I'm drunk. Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Quote by guitarsftw
The Beatles were bigger than Judas.

No way, there was a kid in my history class named Judas and he was like 6' 2".
Quote by JacobTheMe
No way, there was a kid in my history class named Judas and he was like 6' 2".

But the Beatles put together would probably be like 23 feet tall and weigh 600 lbs!
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I usually say 'Jesus H. Christ' or 'Jesus [insert profanity ending in -ing] Christ' depending on the situation. Judas Priest actually sounds pretty good, though. It'll try throwing it in the mix sometime to see how people react.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.