Ok I'm going to be totally 100% serious here. No trolling, just seriousness here this is something I've been pondering for a long time.

Why do people get all up in arms when people troll? I know the purpose of trolling is to invoke an emotional response. However some troll threads are actually funny and somehow people get butthurt over it yet the thread is not of malicious intent, and it doesn't single anybody out. I don't understand, really.
We aren't butthurt, we just don't care for trolling here.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(Invalid img)
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
i honestly don't give a shit, but i guess some people find that it wastes space, and you waste their time by having them read stupid shit. other's just can't take a joke. if anything, it's just as childish to take the bait and get pissed off is it is to troll the threads.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by guylee
Here's something I've been wondering...how you haven't been IP banned yet.

*reported*

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. People are now taking serious threads for troll threads. Please, can we have a cival conversation about this? I'm interested to hear your thoughts and opinions.
Oh Enough With The Trolls Tonight -____-
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by TygerGX
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. People are now taking serious threads for troll threads. Please, can we have a cival conversation about this? I'm interested to hear your thoughts and opinions.

My thoughts? Stop trolling, and people won't "get up in arms about it" *reported*
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.