Page 1 of 2
Rap And Hip Hop Should Not Be Relegated To The "other" Sub-forum But Instead Be Given Their Own Forums. This Site Should Be Based Upon Rap And Hip Hop Seeing That These 2 Genres Are The Type Of Music Driving The United State Music Scene.

I Joe Flacco Will Not Stand Idly By While The Music Most Enjoyed By My Black Brothers From Another Mother(s) Is Thrown Of To The Side N Pretty Much Forgotten. Until This Site Gives More Respect To These 2 Genres It Should Be Shut Down

-joe Flacco
inb4 rap isn't real music...

I'm not racist. I like Blues.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Last edited by AlterEdge at Jul 23, 2010,
It is racist to say that rap and hip hop are only for black people. You should shut your mouth down before you make a fool of yourself.
July 10er TROLL GTFO this is a guitar website douche.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by slowguitarman
It is racist to say that rap and hip hop are only for black people. You should shut your mouth down before you make a fool of yourself.

EXCUSE ME SIR, BUT IS IT NOT OFTEN TAGGED THAT BLACK PEOPLE LISTEN TO RAP AND HIP HOP? I BELIEVE THERE IS TOO MUCH INJUSTICE ON THIS SITE.

-JOE FLACCO
Quote by Blckspawn
Rap and Hip Hop have to considered to be music before they can get such recognition.

I BET YOUR FAGOT ASS LISTEN'S TO METAL U FAG, YOU'RE WATS WRONG WITH AMERICA BYTCH
For starters, the genres very likely don't get their own forums because unlike many other genres, they rely less on guitar for instrumentals. That's not to say that there are no hip-hop and rap artists that use guitars. It's just less frequent. Hip-hop is more about lyricism.
Second, claiming the site is racist for not giving the genres their own forum is extremely poorly founded. That's like saying the NAACP is racist for not being so gung ho about the rights of white people. Also, that's like saying there are no musicians in the hip-hop and rap industries that are anything other than African-Americans.
This site is about guitar playing, not hip-hop or rapping, and last I checked, guitars knew no racial differences.

On an unrelated note, don't expect your soap boxing to achieve anything. Your grammar and spelling are mediocre at best and you're extremely hostile. Rather than verbally attacking others who have different viewpoints, you should hear them out and discuss the matter rather than forcing your opinion down their throats.

And just for the record, that wasn't a personal attack against you, hip-hop, rap, or any race. And musical elitism is irritating, but it is by far not what's wrong with America... At all. It exists everywhere. -__-
Last edited by JohnnyApplecore at Jul 23, 2010,
Quote by JohnnyApplecore
For starters, the genres very likely don't get their own forums because unlike many other genres, they rely less on guitar for instrumentals. That's not to say that there are no hip-hop and rap artists that use guitars. It's just less frequent. Hip-hop is more about lyricism.
Second, claiming the site is racist for not giving the genres their own forum is extremely poorly founded. That's like saying the NAACP is racist for not being so gung ho about the rights of white people. Also, that's like saying there are no musicians in the hip-hop and rap industries that are anything other than African-Americans.
This site is about guitar playing, not hip-hop or rapping, and last I checked, guitars knew no racial differences.

No sense reasoning with him, boyo, my homie TS be trollin' up in hurr.

Hey, TS, MY FO FO MAKE SHO ALL Y'ALL KIDS DON'T GROW!

*reported*
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by GibsonMan321
July 10er TROLL GTFO this is a guitar website.

if rap was more than *beatbox* yo yo yo mfer *more beatbox*

this is again a guitar website and that is in no way being rasist. since like every form of rock was based from blues or jazz, which of course is all originated from the blacks.

i was totally joking about the whole *beatbox* thing..... just to make that clear
Hell Yea Im Straight Edge!
ESP Eclipse II (or) Fender Strat w/David Gilmour EMGs > Cry Baby Original > Digitech RP250 > JOYO Ultimate Overdrive > MXR BLS Chorus > MXR Phase 90 > EHX Memory Toy > 1981 Marshall JCM800
Last edited by therosa69 at Jul 23, 2010,
Quote by guitarsftw
...Nobody here said that or implied it.

So, *reported*

RIP, Soulja Slim

Actually he completely implied it by saying it's racist that rap doesn't have it's own group in the forums.

Fuck that - I want a bass amp that can suck dick! Where do you find such a thing
Quote by Shreddinator666
Actually he completely implied it by saying it's racist that rap doesn't have it's own group in the forums.

Yeah, I misread it and deleted my post. My bizzle, homes.
Quote by AA00P
Quote by -JoeFlacco-
EXCUSE ME SIR, BUT IS IT NOT OFTEN TAGGED THAT BLACK PEOPLE LISTEN TO RAP AND HIP HOP? I BELIEVE THERE IS TOO MUCH INJUSTICE ON THIS SITE.

-JOE FLACCO

I know a LOT of white people that listen to it. Almost every time I see a car driving down the road and hear it's bass slapping my ears...it's a white guy.
This really not closed yet?
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by JohnnyApplecore

On an unrelated note, don't expect your soap boxing to achieve anything. Your grammar and spelling are mediocre at best and you're extremely hostile. Rather than verbally attacking others who have different viewpoints, you should hear them out and discuss the matter rather than forcing your opinion down their throats.

And just for the record, that wasn't a personal attack against you, hip-hop, rap, or any race. And musical elitism is irritating, but it is by far not what's wrong with America... At all. It exists everywhere. -__-

TL;DR
WTF NO1 WANTS TO READ UR NOVEL
yea, I see alot of white kids listening to crappy music like that where I live. Then I creep p next to them and ask: "why would you listen to such horrible noise coming from that Ipod? You could listen to Nevermore, Dethklok, Gojira, or even Beethoven." The Reply: "eminem or little waine is way better then those guys!!"

Never in my life have I want to shoot up an entire school so badly.
Last edited by Blckspawn at Jul 23, 2010,
Quote by guitarsftw
Yeah, I misread it and deleted my post. My bizzle, homes.

I was about to respond to that original post. I forgive you!
Quote by GibsonMan321
This really not closed yet?
^I know right? I agree with what you said before too. It's a guitar website you wouldn't expect to find hip hop as a main feature. Race is irrelevant it's just outright trolling.
Si
Quote by Blckspawn
yea, I see alot of white people listening to crappy music like that,

You need to GTFO along with TS. Rap and hip hop are awesome.
Quote by AA00P
Quote by Blckspawn
yea, I see alot of white people listening to crappy music like that,

HOW IS THIS RACISM ALLOWED TO CONTINUE??
Quote by -JoeFlacco-
HOW IS THIS RACISM ALLOWED TO CONTINUE??

I edited it. Its much better now. =)
Quote by guitarsftw
You need to GTFO along with TS. Rap and hip hop are awesome.

You must be confused or bipolar. Your name says Guitars for the win which I agree with but your talking C(rap)...
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
-JoeFlacco-
- -
^Okay. Who let this guy in???
Si
Last edited by 20Tigers at Jul 23, 2010,
Quote by AlterEdge
You must be confused or bipolar. Your name says Guitars for the win which I agree with but your talking C(rap)...

Ain't no reason why I can't love both.
Quote by AA00P
Quote by Pillo114
Its not our fault Lil Wayne doesnt know how to play guitar

You, deserve a lol stack
Sorry homeboy, this forum is for music with instruments. I'm not racist, you just piss me off.
Last edited by sambot12 at Jul 23, 2010,
Page 1 of 2