So I am watching t.v and a commercial came on about a new season of a show premiering soon. So the basic idea of the show is that they drop 10 people into an "abandoned" town. The reason it's abandoned is; Viral outbreak, in the future. So the objective of the show is for the people dropped into to the town to rebuild and survive.

Intro

Discuss the stupidity behind this show. (no, I have not watched it, but its seems like a horrible idea)
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

There is a town called to Colony here in Texas. It is a nice, well kept up suburban paradise.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
There's a town called Colony about fifteen minutes from me. The other side is about fifteen minutes from me too.

But yeah, that show is stupid. It's Urban Survivor, nothing more.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Pencil Man
There is a town called to Colony here in Texas. It is a nice, well kept up suburban paradise.

Lol, well there is going to be a viral outbreak there soon.
Scale

The
Summit

I've seen the commercial as well.

Believe it or not, this is the second season.

First season they placed the "survivors" in some industrial area in Los Angeles.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
I watched some of the first season. It was decent. I lost interest after a few episodes though.
I may be the only one but I think it looks pretty awesome.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by pbiggie
10 people? I suspect inbreeding after a few generations.

+1
Scale

The
Summit

It's like a real-life fallout game! Except with no real fears or problems, and the only thing you have to worry about is winning large sums of money, or landing right back where you started before the show ever existed.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
the first season was quite interesting in my opinion. I learned a lot of stuff that can be useful, such as how to make wood gas, and that some engines can run off of it, even though its not a liquid. you can learn some very useful, if not, neat things throughout that show
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Sounds like the Roanoke Colony, if you ask me. Looks stupid though, unlike the real mystery of Roanoke.
Viral Outbreak=Lame

Viral Outbreak resulting in REANIMATED CORPSES= Prime Time Gold
Quote by Thejoker92
Viral Outbreak resulting in REANIMATED CORPSES= Prime Time Gold

You need to watch Highschool of the dead.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by SteveHouse
There's a town called Colony about fifteen minutes from me. The other side is about fifteen minutes from me too.

But yeah, that show is stupid. It's Urban Survivor, nothing more.

What's funny is that you live in Oklahoma, and there is a town not too far from here called Weatherford.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
What's funny is that you live in Oklahoma, and there is a town not too far from here called Weatherford.

And their college's transcripts, when I first saw them, confused the shit out of me!

Wait, I used to work with a woman from Weatherford TX in our registrar's office. Now I work with her son (who weirds me out) and she's student teaching. It's a tiny world, Pencil. That, or there's a lot of Germans where you're from too, and they all named places the same names.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Well there were a few Germans, but I think they all left, leaving behind a few Aryans. Actually not that small of a world. How far is Weatherford from the border? I live quite a few hours fromt he Red River, which is further than it looks on a map.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Uh, due north a couple of hours, but the quickest way is probly the 3+ hour drive on the interstates. Unless you're going toward Wichita Falls, then there's a better way but I've only been that direction once, for a baseball tournament in Burkburnett. Which reminded me of my hometown actually (not Wx). Close to a sizable place, and shitty.

SHEdit: Unless you meant Wx TX, in which case hell if i know.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Witchita Falls sucks. It's kind of like a town jusst said, "**** it, I don't care anymore." But then there is a lot of that up/down here.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I thought the show was pretty good actually, kept me entertained. I found out a heap of facts from the show,, it was good how they had a variety of occupations mixed into one group, the only downside to it was the arrogant prick who thought he ran the show.

I'm not sure about a second season, i think it will kill it off, but the first season was really good. I'll watch it when it arrives here though.