Page 1 of 2
Oh, of course we're not supposed to spam these boards, and I guess this can be considered spam. But I just want everyone to know that I appreciate them even if I disagree with them sometimes. You're all great people. We're allowed to make these threads if we suck up to the mods, and don't get me wrong.. I love some of the mods.. SOME of them, you can fight amongst yourselves to decide which ones, but it's really the users that keep me coming back. My friend Sean here is saying he should probably get a UG account. And I'm telling him he definitely should. Because it's a community of people who know what they're talking about, sometimes... And even if they don't, they still make me laugh. And I just want to say.. I'm kind of having a party right now.. BUT I still want to talk to the people of UG over the people at this party. Mainly because the people at this party.. Mainly EMMA, suck..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Very much obliged Billy Shoeshine.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

Glad to be appreciated mate.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by L2112Lif
I stopped reading when it got passive aggressive...

I'm not passive aggressive. I'll fight anybody here if they challenge me. And they're willing to drive to St. Louis.

Oh my God, my dog is eating out of the cat box..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Soooooooomebodies a bit high

I'm drunk, thank you. And I'm trying to talk this couple into banging in the middle of this party.
Quote by vintage x metal

Let's not mince words, it's mainly me you appreciate, right?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm drunk, thank you. And I'm trying to talk this couple into banging in the middle of this party.

I appreciate your efforts in doing so.
Quote by whalepudding
Let's not mince words, it's mainly me you appreciate, right?

WHALE PUDDINF. Lets be honest, I recognize you. I like you. I disagree with you, but I definitely appreciate you. When I imagine you in my head, you're a pudding whale. Chocolate pudding. And you're trying to tempt me into eating you, but I'm not having it, because to be honest I prefer jello to pudding. And I prefer Louis CK to Bill Cosby.
Quote by vintage x metal

I remember when you convinced that poor asshole you were a juggalo. Good enough resume for me.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

There's definitely no jello nearby, I checked earlier. I'm sure you're hungry. Go on.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Pics or it didn't happen

Go have fun at the party, mate. We'll be here when you get done.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Please dont ask me for pics or videos. We're singing that closing time song.. and honestly, the pit is more interesting.

My ex girlfriend is here. And lets be honest, she wants me. Even if she tries to pretend that she doesnt'. That's why my girlfriend has a problem with her. Please don't tell my girlfriend that she is here. It will cause a big problem.

Sean is a king.
Quote by vintage x metal

Well good luck with your party, and thank you Jack Off Jill. You have made me feel better with your drunken post thanking all of us when you'd rather be doing your ex girlfriend.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Please dont ask me for pics or videos. We're singing that closing time song.. and honestly, the pit is more interesting.

My ex girlfriend is here. And lets be honest, she wants me. Even if she tries to pretend that she doesnt'. That's why my girlfriend has a problem with her. Please don't tell my girlfriend that she is here. It will cause a big problem.

Suckmahnuts is a king.

JOJ, next time you have a party can I come? I'll be sure to take that ex of yours off your hands, if she isn't an uggo of course.

Also, fix'd.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I don't think I've ever interacted with you directly, but I must say that I enjoy the hell out of your posts. Enjoy your party, man!
Alright. To be honest, I find my curret girlfriend waty more attractive than my ex girlfriend.

But she's not here..

So she couldnt stop me from stealing on of those magnetic signs from the top of a Pizza Hut driver. Which, I did. I have one, now. I stole it. I'm sorry PIzza hut, but I felt I needed the sign more than you did.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by suckmahnuts
JOJ, next time you have a party can I come? I'll be sure to take that ex of yours off your hands, if she isn't an uggo of course.

Also, fix'd.

She's not uggo. And she's pretty cool. But PLEASE do not tell my current girlfriend that I said that. She would be so mad. I'm not allowed to hang out with Cierra unless Heather doesn't know about it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Oh, we get some names now. Juicy.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Screw it if you're ex is ugly, I'll take a grenade for you because you're being that awesome right now. I mean you took a magnetic Pizza Hut sign, most likely like a boss.

Edit: Saw your last post. Don't worry dude, I live halfway across the country from you and I don't know either Cierra or Heather. Your secrets safe with me
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Last edited by suckmahnuts at Jul 23, 2010,
Alright. Heres' the thing. We're preteneding to be Watto from Star Wars. We're bartering.
Quote by vintage x metal

Oh man. I hope you can remember all this in the morning. This is one of the better threads I've been in in awhile
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
He's gonna look on here tomorrow and go, "What the fuck?"
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Let's be honest, if you had to chooe between the pope and pizza, which would you choose/ Pizza am I right/
Quote by vintage x metal

You are right. The pope can suck it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

The Pope, deffo. I can pizza any old time. How often can I get the chance to steal a Pizza Hut sign and the pope's hat in one night?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Now lets be honest. if the pope was the true officer of God, he would be able to poop pizza out. And if that shit happened, I would definitely worship him. I dont give a shit if there's proof of god, all I want to know is that someone can eat a god damn salami sandwich and create a god damn pizza as a result of it. If that shit happens, I will elieve in God.

WHO THE HELL IS WITH ME?
Quote by vintage x metal

Why the fuck aren't you crying and confessing embarrassing shit to fat acquaintances? I wish I was like this when I'm drunk.
Page 1 of 2