#1
I came up with this name long ago and was actually thinking of using it. A band called "The wrong kind of Asian" most likely filled with Caucasians.

Do you think this would offend people?
#4
so you're co ck asians?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.


This is my sig!
#5
sounds wicked stupid. I am caucasian and it would offend ME because it means I'd have to share a skin color with someone who named his band "the wrong kind of asian"
#6
Quote by guylee
You know what offends me? Trolls.

If I'm trolling then I must say this would have to be the weakest, most pathetic attempt at trolling I've ever seen.
#9
Quote by Stonewall2k3
If I'm trolling then I must say this would have to be the weakest, most pathetic attempt at trolling I've ever seen.

I agree. >_>

Anyway, trollolololo or if srs this goes in Bandleading anyway, so *r*

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]


Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

#10
Quote by SteveHouse
I agree. >_>

Anyway, trollolololo or if srs this goes in Bandleading anyway, so *r*

I'm new so I don't know much about these things! Thanks. I guess this was a stupid idea for a name anyways.
Last edited by Stonewall2k3 at Jul 23, 2010,
#11
This is why people should not be able to start threads on their first day after joining the forums. 99% trolls, and the other 1% just plain nonsense.
Last edited by JayLacelle at Jul 23, 2010,
#12
Quote by JayLacelle
This is why people should not be able to start threads on their first day after joining the forums. 99% trolls.

I don't even understand how this thread can even be misconstrued for a troll thread..... It's not funny or even an attempt to be funny or make people angry. If you want to see what trolling looks like go over to 4chan.
#13
Quote by Stonewall2k3
I don't even understand how this thread can even be misconstrued for a troll thread..... It's not funny or even an attempt to be funny or make people angry. If you want to see what trolling looks like go over to 4chan.

Oh, you DO want a free demo?
#14
Quote by Stonewall2k3
If you want to see what trolling looks like go over to 4chan.
And if you want to post threads on bandleading, go over to the Bandleading forum.