So I just recieved my tickets for an exhibition at Jimi Hendrix's London Flat to commemorate the 40th anniversary of his death.
I thought this would be really interesting as I am a huge Hendrix fan and you get a good look around the home he lived (and died) in, his guitars etc. I guess it's a bit like a musem.

Has anyone else in The Pit got, or going to get tickets for this? What is your opinion on the whole thing?

It's still just some bloke's apartment. If something's only appeal is that it was once used by a famous person, it's a waste of time IMO.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
You dont just look around a flat, it's like a musem of his life. Tbh I thought it was worth the £8...
Quote by Adam Scott
You dont just look around a flat, it's like a musem of his life. Tbh I thought it was worth the £8...

Okay, that makes more sense. I thought you were getting excited about the opportunity to see Hendrix's tumble drier.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I think that's pretty cool but they probably changed most of it. Like the massive stashes of drugs and stuff they couldn't show to the public.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr