Ok so I'm in this band that plays music liked Dream Theater, The Mars Volta, Porcupine Tree, Buckethead and the likes. Thing is, my favorite musicains are Jimmy Buffet, Tom Petty, CCR, and Arthur Bone. I don't know how I agreed to it but I did. Well, I guess I know why. The dude can sing really good and is causing a stir around where I live. It feels like a ticket outta here and I guess thats why I'm sticking around. Hence why I feel like a sellout before anything has happened Like the band makes good music of their own lyrically, but I don't wanna be in a prog rock band but if it's a way out, it's a way out. I really like to walk beside strangers on the street until they feel slightly uncomfortable then I jump in front of them and whip my dick out. Has anyone else ever had a problem like that? And I know I'm going to get the normal sarcastic responses from the pit goers but I really would appreciate some genuine advice.
Quote by willybass13
Ok so I'm in this band that plays music liked Dream Theater, The Mars Volta, Porcupine Tree, Buckethead and the likes. Thing is, my favorite musicains are Jimmy Buffet, Tom Petty, CCR, and Arthur Bone. I don't know how I agreed to it but I did. Well, I guess I know why. The dude can sing really good and is causing a stir around where I live. It feels like a ticket outta here and I guess thats why I'm sticking around. Hence why I feel like a sellout before anything has happened Like the band makes good music of their own lyrically, but I don't wanna be in a prog rock band but if it's a way out, it's a way out. I really like to walk beside strangers on the street until they feel slightly uncomfortable then I jump in front of them and whip my dick out. Has anyone else ever had a problem like that? And I know I'm going to get the normal sarcastic responses from the pit goers but I really would appreciate some genuine advice.

Wat.
Quote by willybass13
I really like to walk beside strangers on the street until they feel slightly uncomfortable then I jump in front of them and whip my dick out.
Wat.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Quote by willybass13
Sorry, I accidentally copied and pasted the wrong sentence. That was for something else.
Do I want to know?...
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated