Okay so this is the deal.

I want to make extreme tech metal like Meshuggah. And I was wondering. What kinds of guitars can I use to tune as low as the 'E' of a 4 string bass. Without the strings getting to wobbly.

Ofcourse I'm familiar with 8-strings. But they tend to be a little expensive and there isn't that much choice. If you know a cheap one please don't hesitate to let me know.

Would a baritone or a 7-string be possible? I prefer a 6-string solution above a 7 string solution.

Suggestions for a guitar are very welcome!
My budget is approx. 300 - 400 euro.

Thanks in advance!
You're gonna need a set of VERY thick strings. I don't even know if they get thick enough on 6 string electric guitar for that. BUT. There are pedals out there that can drop your signal down a lot. I've heard you can get some pretty realistic bass sounds with these things.

I think it's worth your time looking into.
You should check out baritone guitars, they have longer necks so you can tune them lower and not have floppy strings
Agile 8 strings?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Well as long as it's long scale (27'') you can in theory go 6/7/8, whichever you like.
If you don’t want a seven/eight string Schecter sells the Hellcat. The Hellcat is an update on the old Fender six-string bass models. It’s an electric guitar with a massive scale that allows it to be tuned an octave down. You can’t really go any lower than that without getting an extended scale bass.
Quote by jpnyc
If you don’t want a seven/eight string Schecter sells the Hellcat. The Hellcat is an update on the old Fender six-string bass models. It’s an electric guitar with a massive scale that allows it to be tuned an octave down. You can’t really go any lower than that without getting an extended scale bass.

this to. this "guitar" has a 30" scale, and it is tuned an octave below standard right outta the box. the 1st and 2nd strings are tuned to regular 7 string guitar's low B and E. don't try playing this through a guitar amp, please?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"