G'day.

Okay, so I'm learning about these unit called Rockman designed by Boston's guitarist, Tom Scholtz. They haven't made these products in nearly 20 years. After listening to some audio samples I love these!

Does anybody know any pedals that can recreate these sounds? I know you can download new sounds for the BOSS ME-25. Are these sounds available for anything like that?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers Matt.
Not sure man, it is a unique sound. Go ask in the guitar gear & accessories forum, and i guarantee you'll get more help
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
I'm planning on setting up a car audio system with four 4" powered be a 4-channel amp, four 6.5" powered by a 4-channel amp and two 15" subs powered by a mono-channel amp. I was about to make my purchase using all JBL equipment when I listened to a friend of mine's Boston Acoustic Soundbar. I almost couldn't believe it.

My personal taste lies in hearing everything with the best quality possible. I'm not interested in blowing other car's windows, but that when I listen to an August Rush song, I wanna feel that I'm in front of the orchestra.