First off I would ask for technical help at the iTunes site but for about more than 5 minutes now the page is still loading, so that's why I've come to the Pit.

For the past week, my iTunes has been screwing up. It starts out playing a song from my iPod fine then as the playlist goes on it starts skipping over songs and saying it's not available or something (bringing up the "!" symbol). But when I disconnect my iPod and play the song on that, it plays perfectly.
Also it constantly is syncing, which was never a problem before, but now it causes a song to stop and load now and then.
Any helpful assistance is greatly appreciated.

(Over 10 minutes now and still the page is still loading. UG loads fine as ever though.)
Quote by cyco_bob56
First off I would ask for technical help at the iTunes site but for about more than 5 minutes now the page is still loading, so that's why I've come to the Pit.

Apple's site is a bad about that. -_-

1. Plug into a different USB port.
2. Your songs are all backed up yes? Reset your iPod to factory settings, or update it if there's an update available.
3. Try a different USB cable.

By the time you've tried all that the page may finally be done loading

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Apple's site is a bad about that. -_-

1. Plug into a different USB port.
2. Your songs are all backed up yes? Reset your iPod to factory settings, or update it if there's an update available.
3. Try a different USB cable.

By the time you've tried all that the page may finally be done loading

Do this, or don't use itunes at all, it sucks donkey balls.

Also /why is the site from such a big company so slow?
If I've read this correctly then I've had the same issue. The problem I had is that once I imported stuff into my i-tunes I had to move all my music onto an external drive ('cause I ran out of space) and whilst my i-pod still updated any new stuff that was put onto it my i-tunes wouldn't play anything because it didn't know where the original files were. I-tunes doesn't store the mp3/wav/mp4 files it is just an interface that organises them and sync them with your i-pod. Try re-importing all your music to i-tunes that should work. If not then I'm not sure what's going on.

xx
If all hope is lost, www.getsongbird.com I have it, it's epic.

EDIT : As the person below said, your iTunes library can also be imported to Songbird.
Last edited by Maglun at Jul 23, 2010,
Just download Spotify, access to unlimited amounts of any music, and you can import your iTunes library into it.
Quote by Adam Scott
Just download Spotify, access to unlimited amounts of any music, and you can import your iTunes library into it.

you can't get it in the US. its only for us Ukers

gotta love exclusivity

Sparxedit: It is awesome though. i have my itunes library (2 weeks) and my spotify library (2 years)

its good
i'm Ginger its fun