I want that scream metal has to it. But I don't want to have to buy two pedals to get it. Anything under $200 would be great... Suggestions?
Everything is divisible by metal- Michael Angel Batio
Very little information you've given there.

Nearly impossible to help you.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
I tried I Blackstar Dist-X, thought it sucked balls.

The Blackstar HT-Dual, however......
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
I'd suggest a Metal Muff by Electro-Harmonix, you should check it out, it's about 100$ I think
I tried one through a Hotrod Deluxe, and then the HT Dual through the same amp, the X seemed fizzy and muddy at the same time. The Dual was better, even for metal, in my opinion.
Triple Wreck!
Gear-
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 VB
Epiphone Negative G-400 SG
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
CEC Amplification Suckerpunch 15
Catalinbread DLS v2
Humphrey Audio Slo/Diezel mod MT-2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic
Thanks for the input all. I think I'll write all them down and test them out at the music shop I go to. I've got a Blue Ibanez G10, and I run it through a VOX DA-5 Portable Tube Amp by the way if anyone's got further suggestions based on that.
get a new amp not a pedal. it's a modelling amp and it wont take pedals well.
with $200 u could get a peavey vypyr 30. it's a modelling amp but it's really good for metal and u wont need pedals.
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Quote by holycow
get a new amp not a pedal. it's a modelling amp and it wont take pedals well.
with $200 u could get a peavey vypyr 30. it's a modelling amp but it's really good for metal and u wont need pedals.

+1
Save money. Get a tube amp.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Peavey 5150II All Tube 120w Head
Avatar contemporary 2x12 (Celestion v30's)
Peavey Vypyr 15w (Fantastic Practice Amp!!!)

Got Djent?
I've heard some pedals through this amp and they don't sound bad at all. Besides, I don't want a huge fourty watt amp right now, I have no need for it. Considering you only need big amps if your'e in a band and you need to be heard over the drums. Anywho, I'm just going to take my equipment in and see what I like best. Thanks for all the advice none the less though.
I think it is only around 80 dollars, and it sounds very good when I played it though the clean channel of my crate. With a little reverb it sounded very good, not warm sounding like a tube amp though but I like the mid range boost which is something you dont see on most metal pedals. tons of gain, very good when played into the clean channel of a transistor amp.
Quote by Wing00
I've heard some pedals through this amp and they don't sound bad at all. Besides, I don't want a huge fourty watt amp right now, I have no need for it. Considering you only need big amps if your'e in a band and you need to be heard over the drums. Anywho, I'm just going to take my equipment in and see what I like best. Thanks for all the advice none the less though.

then why get a 40W amp? noone said that! haha
Blackstar HT-5 is a great low wattage tube amp, plenty of gain on tap!
there are lots of other ones that are good for the money too, that i cant think of

but i agree with everyone else, an amp is more worth it!
Quote by bwalls2
I think it is only around 80 dollars, and it sounds very good when I played it though the clean channel of my crate. With a little reverb it sounded very good, not warm sounding like a tube amp though but I like the mid range boost which is something you dont see on most metal pedals. tons of gain, very good when played into the clean channel of a transistor amp.

Exacltly what pedal are you refferring to? Please do tell