Page 1 of 2
Alright I'll try and make a long story short.

My half sister is pregnant and I'm the father.

Basically, my father had a baby with one of his ex wifes shortly after I was born, and that relationship ended, my half sister moved to florida with her mother and I only saw her probably 3-4 times growing up until about a year ago.

So she moves back to the area for college, and not knowing anyone around here I of course kinda took her under my wing for a little while and invited her to hang out with my friends, etc, so she could meet some new people and that whole bit.

Long story short, for whatever reason it never felt like she was basically my half sister, and the feeling was pretty much mutual. Don't know how to say this without feeling weird but shes highly attractive, and we ended up having drunk sex over a 3-4 night period before realizing what we were doing is sick.

So she comes by my place over the weekend unexpected (I now live 3 hours from home), and explains to me she's pregnant with my baby and there is no other way it could be anyone else. We're both catholic but in this case I want an abortion asap, she's still on the fence about it. We have to get an abortion right?

FML this time, don't ever let your little head take over your thought process it doesn't end well
Commit Incest, go post about it on The Pit.

Hell Yeah.

Also on the topic. Ofcourse abortion <_<
Fake

July 2010, only 1 post. So fake. Nobody makes a UG account just to post this. Please don't feed the troll.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Last edited by Kevy Absolution at Jul 23, 2010,
You just joined and only have one post, so I'm skeptical but...
If not troll, that is one of the more ****ed up threads I've read here, and abortion is recommended (but not necessary).

If troll, **** you go away.
After the number of trolls last night I can't believe this.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way

Real answer, if not troll: Don't make her get an abortion. You won't be the one to put up with all the emotional trauma that nobody seems to hear about. If she doesn't want the baby, she can put it up for adoption. There are plenty of couples in the world who want a baby but can't have one for whatever reason. Your mistake could make someones life.

Real answer, if troll:
Smell ya later!
Quote by Hippy's Son
wow, these people are a bunch of stupid drama queens. everybody dies, idiots, not every guitar breaks.

UG's resident Pokemon Leauge Champion!
Pokemon RBY CYOA!
Last edited by Kioshi at Jul 23, 2010,
I was going to say that the incest/wincest jokes finally got to you but you only joined this month.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Must be the same guy trolling. So many lately.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."

Quote by magnus_maximus
You dun goofed, kid.

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Have the kid, a inbred kid is always fun. Never know, might end up having 2 dicks if its a boy. A man with 2 dicks can never be sad.
TS, just go to your dad and say "I bet you'll never guess what I did last week/month/whatever?"

Try and make sure he bets a lot of money, because he'll never guess the answer is "his daughter".
can you guys point me to this you dun goofd/ consequesnces will never be the same origin thread?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
So you joined a guitar site to post about your incestuous misgivings?

I fail to see any logic whatsoever.

If it's true, you're stupidly, magnificently, wonderfully, Grade A, diamond-class, Platinum-standard fucked.

And the kid will probably have 11 toes.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by damian_91

On topic: If you're not a troll... that's messed up. If you're a troll...GTFO. This is why I hate that I joined this site this year.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Seeing as nobody else seems to have... *reported*

Quote by Jiggzy.UK
can you guys point me to this you dun goofd/ consequesnces will never be the same origin thread?

It's.... not from this forum, I'll tell you that much.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Kioshi

Real answer, if not troll: Don't make her get an abortion. You won't be the one to put up with all the emotional trauma that nobody seems to hear about. If she doesn't want the baby, she can put it up for adoption. There are plenty of couples in the world who want a baby but can't have one for whatever reason. Your mistake could make someones life.

Real answer, if troll:

If not troll: No ones going to want to adopt the weird incestual mutant baby.

If troll: Woo.
Abortion, then keep doing it with your half sister
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Well...it's bad for the baby in either way. If she gets an abortion well...it's dead and if she has the little guy/girl well...it's gonna be one f***** up family and the risk of the kid having some medical issues is very high.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Ace-o-spades
Catholics don't do abortions if I'm not mistaken.

You are correct sir! You win a . Yeah they don't. They think that a kid is wonderful so they don't believe in condoms .
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by magnus_maximus
They don't fuck their sisters either but clearly this boy is doing fantastically wall adhering to his religion's directives.

You've obviously never read the Bible
Quote by Shinami
Commit Incest, go post about it on The Pit.

Hell Yeah.

Also on the topic. Ofcourse abortion <_<

+1
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Murder-suicide....

oooor...you can go some where with your stupid ass sob story...I have no pity for you!!!

considering I think this post is fake I believe you could have put some more humor in it..
He could just be an actual member on this site who wanted to make a seperate account so everyone doesn't know he just knocked up his half sister.

Otherwise,
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Well, I actually don't know what's worse right now, the pain of bearing a retarded child or the pain that I get whenever I piss. It's like it's burning every ****ing time I go.
Quote by magnus_maximus
They don't fuck their sisters either but clearly this boy is doing fantastically wall adhering to his religion's directives.

Page 1 of 2