The guitar is the Schecter C-1 Hellraiser BCH . Im thinking about getting it since i tested it and it actully felt really good playing on , but i would like some positive feedback . Does it sound good for all kind of music? special areas? Things you should change ( mics etc ) ? Sounding ( with proper amp settings , was just a shop amp when i tried it and you never know who have bin useing it ) . so yeah , thats my question.
It'll sound good for anything you'll want it to play if you use the EQ knobs on your amp right, use the coil tap, and tone knob.

Some idiot will tell you its only good for metal, but that's far from true.
We don't know.
We don't have your gear.
Also, we don't know what sort of tone setting you like
If you find its comfortable and has enough output, and is very nice on a strap, on a seat, and decent just about everywhere, then you can buy it without our opinion.

And with emgs you ain't gonna get free jazz.
just saying
Cleans will be a bit thin, but give it some chorus pedals and slap on some nice 'verb and it should be satisfactory. Its moreorless a shred guitar to a sense.

You could maybe use it for fusion, and maybe blues if you have some sort of low gain setting and roll back amp volume. But it won't be amazing in them areas. Cause its got serious metal machine guts.

Rock, yea probably fine if you roll back the volume a bit maybe etc etc. And roll back the gain quite a tad on the amp.

Otherwise, yea it should be the guitar you want, if it feels right.
@Glenn Guitar

Explain to me why there are many jazz players that use EMGs... The right amp will make almost anything sound nice, IF you EQ it right.
Thanks for the replies! On a side note . my gear is a Vox Vt100 amp and a Boss metalcore ML-2 distortion pedal. I also use my Boss RC-50 loop station for recordings and adjusting little sound diffrence . My tone prefrence is either quite heavy or quite raw ( i use pretty much treble on that one ) . My basic settings are : Gain 5 Volume 5 mid 7 treble 7 bass 6 reverb 5 and master 4 . Although its set to that after a Pre setting , if i turn off the pre setting those settings sounds like shit
It's a pretty subjective thing, but yes they are nice. There are more versatile guitars out there, IMO, and it is more geared towards the metal crowd. It's all subjective anyways.
I have a c-1 hellraiser, and I absolutely hate that damn guitar. I've tried and tried to find something I like about it other than the looks. The action has never been right, even after several set-ups and nut changes. Plus it sounds horrible, I must have bought a lemon.
I love all 5 (sold a couple) of my Carvin X-100b's.
Quote by zeek7pc
I have a c-1 hellraiser, and I absolutely hate that damn guitar. I've tried and tried to find something I like about it other than the looks. The action has never been right, even after several set-ups and nut changes. Plus it sounds horrible, I must have bought a lemon.

You know the action has almost nothing to do with the nut and is almost complete personal preference?

I don't see why you still have it. If you never liked it, why the hell did you keep it?
It looks nice hanging on my wall with the others I guess. Changing the nut was due to bad quality control and not being cut correctly, the cuts were not deep enough and to narrow.
I love all 5 (sold a couple) of my Carvin X-100b's.
I bet it does. But it's pointless to just have a wall guitar that you spent $750 on. You could have probably brought the guitar back to the shop you bought it from and got that fixed for free.

I'll never understand that logic, but whatever floats your boat, brah.