i posted this in the Ultimate pickup thread, but i don't think anybody reads that anymore.

im looking into changing the standard pickups out of my MIM Strat and was looking at the Fender Hot Noiseless and was wondering if it sucks alot of that single coil tone out of the pickups, or if it hopefully just gets rid of the 60 cycle hum.

i play a mixture of harder blues and rock, so any other pickup suggestions would be appreciated.
I had an MIM Strat and put a set of Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials...GREAT set of pickups that would fit your blues/rock sound perfectly.
Dimarzio virtual vintage or area 61's
I use area 61's and 58's along with an hs-3 in the bridge on a few or my strats and its a good combo.I have a strat with a set of the fender custom shop 62 pickups or whatever and they sound great but still a tad noisy

Just my 2 cents
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
thanks for the replies, but if could get some opinions of the Fender Hot Noiseless pickups, as i would like the single coil tone with no hum.
Sorry I don't know about those man...but all the pickups I advised were single coils with no hum...but I can understand if you got your heart set on those particular pickups
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Personally, I'd throw a couple of Hot Rails on that sucker, but that's just me.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.