I'm looking to start re building my pedal collection after a dodgy power supply killed my last one a while ago. Ideally I'd like a bass fuzz, bass overdrive, bass compressor, MXR phase 100 or similar and a delay for now, but if you have anything a bit interesting give me a shout as I'll probably consider it.

My budget for this month is £150-£200 so obviously I don't expect to be able to get everything in one go, if I can get 2 or 3 of the pedals and be in budget I'll be prety happy and will sort the rest next month.

So if you have anything I may be interested in message me, I'm trying not to blow the full £200 on one pedal, but that's not to say I won't if offered the right one.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Could be done, how much?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Yeh man, I'm looking for a bit of a mental fuzz, preferably without dropping too much low end if possible. How much do you tink that would cost?

Cool, pink would be awesome. I'll Paypal you the cash on Friday when I get paid. How long do they take to build?