I am going to Europe and I would like ideas as to where to go. I have been to Ireland and Scotland before as well as Wales and England, although I plan on going back to Wales and London. I want to hit up France, Germany, Spain and some other places in Europe but I need to know where the action is at?
This time of year go to the south, Italy, Greece, the Greek islands and the south of France/Spain are all lovely.

In autumn Sweden, Germany and Finland are nice as well.

Make sure to put some canadian flag on your suitcase so people don't give you grief for being "American"
Berlin, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Athens. Maybe Moscow if you plan on traveling far east?
Most people think Sweden is in it's prime during the summer but it's realy best during autumn, everything gets a post punk feel to it.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
This time of year go to the south, Italy, Greece, the Greek islands and the south of France/Spain are all lovely.

Make sure to put some canadian flag on your suitcase so people don't give you grief for being "American"

+1 for Finland.
And yeah, you should visit Finland.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Berlin! It's very affordable for a European capital and there is always something going on!
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
Croatia! Lots of clubs open this time of year in the cities on the Adriatic shore.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Prague is class

This and Amsterdam, my 2 favourite cities in Europe.
Come to Oxford. It's London's interesting younger brother.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Visit me TS!
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant

Make sure to put some canadian flag on your suitcase so people don't give you grief for being "American" [/QUOTE]
Don't do this. Prejudices are stupid. At least you will know who all of the ignorant douchebags are.

Anyway, Berlin.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
I thought my friend made this thread.
His name is Delta, and he is in Europe right now.
....but you're not him
you're not my friend. I will not help you.

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

<--- this is a symbol of being awesome
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

You may need to go and tattoo a maple leaf to your forehead, eh.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Come to portugal we will make sure to eat at breakfeast... I mean we will make sure to give you a great fest as a wellcome.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I was in italy, and an englishman needed help with something from someone who spoke english. He asked me if I was english and I said "No, I'm american." He hesitated for a bit and then said, "Oh, whatever, good enough." And asked for directions.

I was all