Page 1 of 2
Pretty much as title suggests but just started getting random odd vaguely insulting emails and was wondering if there are any clever ways of figuring out who it is or dealing with it?
SMILE!
Raise the spirits of the dead and talk to them. They will, in exchange for some trifle, probably devour the soul of your tormentor.
Depends what you mean on 'vaguely insulting'.

If it's "dude you suck", return to sender.

If it's "dude, you suck, I'm going to burn your house down and rape your teddy bear", you should contact someone, the police, your ISP, or the email provider.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Tell the police.

this.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Delete works for me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by MightyAl
Raise the spirits of the dead and talk to them. They will, in exchange for some trifle, probably devour the soul of your tormentor.

had a terrible experiance with undead spirits one time would not relive it willingly
SMILE!
You should back trace it, because they dun goofed.
---------------------------
Main gear
Prs Custom 22
Gibson LP Junior
Marshall DSL 50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12
Trex OD, MXR Super Comp
Korg Pitch Black, MXR Carbon Copy.
PedalTrain 2 (soft case)
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
had a terrible experiance with undead spirits one time would not relive it willingly

I got called a fagdouche when using a ouija board once =[
...In my opinion.
Quote by stueey

Yeh, if you backtrace it the consequences will never be the same for the sender.
Quote by kacper_j
Yeh, if you backtrace it the consequences will never be the same for the sender.

I was wondering when someone would make a reference to that meme.
Quote by stueey

No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Someone at my school made a fake facebook page and started sending me death threats, I figured out who it was and I took the piss out of them every waking moment, as did others.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
Someone at my school made a fake facebook page and started sending me death threats, I figured out who it was and I took the piss out of them every waking moment, as did others.

And how did you figure out?
SMILE!
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
And how did you figure out?

I made a shortlist of potential candidates, I looked at the way the fake profile wrote to me and the writing styles on the shortlist of names. It also helps that the person admitted it.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
TS, what level of hate mail are we dealing with?
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
some kinda personal stuff but it didnt both me I just didnt quite know how to respond.
SMILE!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by stueey

OK, could somebody explain this "dun goofed"/"consequence" thing to me?
Quote by crazy8rgood

It's this this jessi slaughter thing on youtube, i only figured it out today

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by crazy8rgood

Some 11 year old got terrorised on the interweb her dad went on cam to these bad people and used the phrases 'you dun goofed' 'were gonna backtrace it' and find you all and the consequences will never be the same or along those lines. So in short threw shitloads of fuel on the fire.
SMILE!
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
It's this this jessi slaughter thing on youtube, i only figured it out today

Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
Some 11 year old got terrorised on the interweb her dad went on cam to these bad people and used the phrases 'you dun goofed' 'were gonna backtrace it' and find you all and the consequences will never be the same or along those lines. So in short threw shitloads of fuel on the fire.

Link?
Quote by crazy8rgood
Link?

Just Google Jessi Slaughter.

TS, if it is serious like threats then tell the police. If you its just name calling do it back.
ಠ_ಠ
Who was E-mail?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Tell the police.

This, right after you back-trace it. Make sure you let them know that the consequences will never be the same.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Jackal58
Delete works for me.

I think this guy has a winning answer.
I enjoy using Våd Hamster's approach. It's lots of fun, especially in real time. It only really works if you have the patience and if the other guy isn't all that serious about it, though.
Page 1 of 2