http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
This video is from Freedomain Radio. Essentially this is a video which advocates thelibertarian movement. My question to you is to what degree do you take this video seriously and to what level was the video intended to be believed?
Note that this is not intended to be a political debate thread and it is not intended to be a youtube video thread. I want to know to what degree you believe this video (if you take the time to watch it). Any other commentary on sections of the video are also welcome.
Hate Me.
Last edited by TheFunInFuneral at Jul 23, 2010,
"Like all animals human being want to dominate."

Turned the video of here.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
It annoyed the hell out of me and I turned it off after about a minute. Dude keeps pausing.
Quote by gabcd86
It annoyed the hell out of me and I turned it off after about a minute. Dude keeps pausing.

Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
We're the only animals afraid of death?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by gabcd86

Hey, give it a chance - I know the narration isn't the best. I will say I have many contentions with the video myself. I myself do not take this video entirely seriously which is why I am posting it. Some portions seem worthwhile to me however.
Hate Me.
Last edited by TheFunInFuneral at Jul 23, 2010,
I stopped :30 seconds in because of the person's voice, and because it's 13 minutes of him talking.
Quote by metallicafan616
We're the only animals afraid of death?

The video said we, among other animals, became afraid of death. Not that we were the only ones afraid of death.
Hate Me.