Is there a Jackson King V model that looks EXACTLY like this one, down to the same looking pickups (Not with covers and all)

http://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/guitars-1/electric-guitars-2/jackson-kvx10-king-v-electric-guitar-black-1857.html

This is the KVX10, so there is a higher end one that looks the same right? I've seen Dave Mustaine using one in the music video of Megadeth's cover of Alice Cooper's No more mr nice guy. It looks exactly like this one, but as this is lower end model and Mustaine is a multi millionaire pro player it leads me to believe that he had a higher end one...so what's the mystery King V called?
Quote by Damaging_Excess
I have heard that guitar has an amazing sound but a really unstable neck

What do you mean by "unstable?" Do you mean it breaks easily, or something?
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by TMF128
What do you mean by "unstable?" Do you mean it breaks easily, or something?

No the truss rod needs to be adjusted often. More so then normal
My Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncans
Jackson JS30RR Rhoads
Fender Frontman 25R (Want to upgrade badly)
Digitech Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion
T A kv1 is a Dave Mustaine Sig a Kv2 is a USA version and I belive there is also a Kv3 and a Kv5fr. And the necks are very strong, no worries.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Quote by King of King V
T A kv1 is a Dave Mustaine Sig a Kv2 is a USA version and I belive there is also a Kv3 and a Kv5fr. And the necks are very strong, no worries.
I'm just saying what I have heard. It's not an indication of other guitars of the same model or Jacksons themselves. I love Jacksons.
My Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncans
Jackson JS30RR Rhoads
Fender Frontman 25R (Want to upgrade badly)
Digitech Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion
Quote by Damaging_Excess
I'm just saying what I have heard. It's not an indication of other guitars of the same model or Jacksons themselves. I love Jacksons.

I'm pretty sure the DMOMetal guy is the one that makes you think this, no?
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Quote by burnboy85
I've heard this too. Its sensitive to temperature changes. Although, there may have just been a few lemons made.

I live in a pretty crazy climate (temperature- and humidity-wise) and my friend has never had to adjust the truss rod of his KV2.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera