on craigslist in my city someones selling a 4x12 marshall cab for $100.

it seems like a good deal, and I've sort of been looking for a cab. if I got this, would it be able to plug into an egnater tweaker head? I don't really know anything about cabs.

thanks.
Yes it is. Make sure it's in good condition. IDK about the Egnator.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Is it an MG or MA cab?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
If its a 1960A/B, that is a great deal, but you need to make sure it is in good condition.

If it is an MA or an MG, don't even bother.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
You won't be happy with the speakers, but its a wooden box at least. Will make sounds.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
If it's a cheaper one that's still a good price to take out the stock speakers and upgrading. It'll cost less than buying a higher-end one.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
^But the construction and materials will still be crap. There's more to a cab's tone than speakers.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Chandler, I have one question; did you and Monica ever take the "playing doctor" thing a little too far?

/friends

Why do you need a 4x12? You could get such a nicer cab with a 2x12
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Chandler, I have one question; did you and Monica ever take the "playing doctor" thing a little too far?

/friends

True this, for the money you could get a much better 2x12 than a 4x12 and it'll still be f'n loud. Though I will say there's no feeling quite like playing on stage with a big ol half-stack.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

/friends

uhh I don't know. I've been looking at getting my first tube amp for about a month now, and I've been looking at the tweaker. I want the combo, but then I saw that on craigslist and it would be cheaper to get that cab and the head. but it would probably be way too loud for my needs, and not very good quality. (if what you guys are saying is true.)

so I think ill just go with my original plan and just save up some more for the combo.
Quote by chandlerj
uhh I don't know. I've been looking at getting my first tube amp for about a month now, and I've been looking at the tweaker. I want the combo, but then I saw that on craigslist and it would be cheaper to get that cab and the head. but it would probably be way too loud for my needs, and not very good quality. (if what you guys are saying is true.)

so I think ill just go with my original plan and just save up some more for the combo.

If it's a good cab then that's a really good deal. And the number of speakers wont have a huge impact on how loud the amp is.
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join