|------------10-14p10------------|
|---------12-----------12----------|
|------11-----------------11-------|
|-9h12--------------------12p9 --|
|------------------------------------|

I'm having a bit of trouble sweeping this. I just don't know what fingers I should be using for what. Thanks for any help ^-^
Last edited by Dragonblood21 at Jul 23, 2010,
Use your first finger for the 9s and 10s, 3rd finger for the 11s, 4th finger for the 12s and 14s. That's how I'd do it.
Why not just:
|----12--------------------12--- --|
|--14-------------------------14---|
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
Why not just:
|----12--------------------12--- --|
|--14-------------------------14---|

I was actually finding it easier to use the 9th fret on the D string =\. That may just be because I'm not very used to sweeping though.
Whoa I never knew what sweeping was before this thread. I just saw kids bragging about doing it on here. But I can sweep. I just learned that lil bit you posted, and also already knew a song or two with sweeping. haha
Quote by Expandingmind
Whoa I never knew what sweeping was before this thread. I just saw kids bragging about doing it on here. But I can sweep. I just learned that lil bit you posted, and also already knew a song or two with sweeping. haha

Pointless post is pointless. And also if you didn't even know what sweeping was, I seriously doubt that you can sweep.

TS if you want to play it your way with the hammer on on the D string, I'd play it like this: Play the B on the D string with your index, then use your ring for the D, the middle for the F#, ring for the B, index for the D, pinky for the F# and then the exact opposite on the way up.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.