Anybody got any experience with these guitars? I know they are rare so I'd appreciate any input even if it is not first hand experience. Thanks in advance.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Jack White often plays Gretsch acoustics, that's the only person I can think of though
I want you to put on your pretty summer dress
You can wear your Easter bonnet and all the rest
And I wanna make love to you yes, yes, yes when the healing has begun
-Van the Fuckin' Man
Quote by Frames4ever
Jack White often plays Gretsch acoustics, that's the only person I can think of though

Ooh has he played this ? I am not a fan of his music but if he has played it I'd love to hear it.

And thank you as to guessing how it would sound. I can't tell either and that's why I'm looking into it.

Any more help is welcome
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I've never played one either, but I imagine it's a pretty good instrument. It's a damn shame that they stuck that unsightly black electronic box in the side of such a pretty guitar. You'd think it would be white with diamonds or something.
Quote by GC Shred Off
I've never played one either, but I imagine it's a pretty good instrument. It's a damn shame that they stuck that unsightly black electronic box in the side of such a pretty guitar. You'd think it would be white with diamonds or something.

Yeah, that is a pretty nice looking guitar. Tis a shame it's not a solid wood guitar.

TS, I'd see if you could play one first, might be a long shot, but at least try.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Yeah, that is a pretty nice looking guitar. Tis a shame it's not a solid wood guitar.

TS, I'd see if you could play one first, might be a long shot, but at least try.

Yeah I'm gonna go to a bigger city in hope of finding one, I won't buy it until I play it fully.

And yeah the black box ruins most electro acoustics though.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13