Poll Options
View poll results: REVENGE?
Yes
76 75%
No
25 25%
Voters: 101.
Page 1 of 2
Well UG, I have a predicament and I need advice on whether I should seek revenge or wait and see if karma does its thing. Let me first tell you a story. I met this guy Aaron about 2 months ago through a mutual friend. At this point, I had just come back from helping my dad out on the ranch and I decided I wanted to move back to Spearfish so I could get a job and hang out with my friends and whatnot. I stayed with my friend Leroy for awhile until I could find a place and it turns out that Aaron needed a roommate. His dad had just bought a trailer and Aaron had just gotten out of prison about a month prior and needed a roommate to help pay for the lot rent and utilities so I moved in with him. He seemed like a nice enough guy although he was kinda slow (which I attributed to him smoking legal highs all the time) and annoying sometimes but he seemed nice enough so I moved in.
Aaron had a few simple rules about living with him. No smoking weed or drinking in the trailer. That's fair enough because his P.O. might make a surprise visit and he could go back to prison if he was caught with drugs or alcohol. This was fine with me because I'm 22 and I can drink at the bar if I want or go over to a friend's house like 1/2 block away and drink or smoke or whatever. Anyways after living with him for a week I noticed he was kind of a dick and also pretty creepy. He's 21 and was always hitting on girls like 4+ years younger than him. I called him out a couple times about trying to sleep with young girls and he told me he was gonna hit me if I didn't stop. Whatever, I call it like I see it. He was also letting our friend keep weed in the trailer because he moved in with his parents and couldn't keep it there in case they found it. Aaron was also trying to get with this one girl and was letting her smoke and drink in the trailer. Anyways he was really mean to his dad who had just found out he had lung cancer and was basically paying all of Aaron's utilities and lot rent, etc. His dad would try to talk to him and he'd basically tell him he didn't care that he had cancer and to stop trying to talk to him about it. His dad came over one day when Aaron was gone and I talked to him for awhile. He told me that Aaron and I only had to come up with $275 a month to pay for the $175 lot fee and about $100 utilities and before that Aaron told me I was gonna have to give him $300 a month to live there so I did. I was stupid though and gave Aaron the 300 instead of talking to his dad first and he spent all of it.
Anyhoo, I went camping with my friend Kelsey, a bunch of her friends, and Aaron. The next day, Aaron had to go to work pretty early in the morning so I stayed at the campsite with his tent and the rest of our camping gear. I was the last one out there and I cleaned up the campsite before Aaron came out to pick me up. There wasn't really any garbage left except I found a glass beer bottle and a hunting knife and an mp3 player lying around so I picked that stuff up and put all of it in a duffel bag that had my clothes in it. I went back to town with Aaron after all our stuff was packed up and put it in my room. The next evening I went camping with some other people and when I came back all of my stuff from my room was packed up and sitting out on the deck. Aaron basically started flipping shit on me about having a hunting knife and a beer bottle in his house so I asked him wtf he was doing digging around in my room. When I had left the previous evening, I had my door closed and my bag was on the other side of my bed so he had to dig a little to find all of that. He basically told me it was his house and he could do whatever the fu** he wanted. Anyways I asked him for half my rent money back because I moved in on the 1st of July and he kicked me out on the 12th so I didn't even stay a full month. He won't give me my rent money and I'm not mean enough to ask his dad to get it for me because he can't even get money out of Aaron and he just started doing chemo so he had to quit one of his jobs.
What do I do UG? When this first happened I thought about calling his parole officer and getting him sent back to prison but he'd be back there for 8 months and that seems a little extreme. I'm not that big of a bitch and I don't like snitching anyway. Besides, he's already had 2 close calls with the cops and almost got sent back. Once for missing his curfew and the other time for missing curfew and getting caught carrying beer out of an apartment building. He's always hanging out with minors and drinking when he shouldn't be so I don't have much doubt in my mind that he's eventually gonna get sent back to prison...but he's a douche and he ripped me off. Should I just let this one go or should I get him back somehow? Maybe I'll throw a milk towel under his deck so it'll get hot in the sun and smell terrible. I dunno. Maybe I'll let it go. What do YOU think I should do?

EDIT: That was long. Here's the abridged version.
I moved in with a guy, gave him $300 for rent. He's on parole and can't have alcohol or drugs in the house yet he allows people to keep weed and smoke and drink in the trailer. Hypocrite. We go camping, I clean up campsite and have a glass beer bottle among other things in a bag after we leave. I leave that in my room and go camping the next night. He digs through my stuff in my room, finds the beer bottle in my bag and kicks me out. I agree to move out because I don't wanna live with a psycho chomo anyways and ask for half my rent money back because I only stayed there for 12 days. He won't give it back. Do I seek some sort of revenge?
Peepee on yo tittays
Last edited by misty_b at Jul 23, 2010,
Holy ****ing shit, tl;dr. What about some paragraphs?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
dude... PARAGRAPHS

press ENTER

y'know?
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by misty_b
Well UG, I have a predicament and I need advice on whether I should seek revenge or wait and see if karma does its thing. Let me first tell you a story. I met this guy Aaron about 2 months ago through a mutual friend. At this point, I had just come back from helping my dad out on the ranch and I decided I wanted to move back to Spearfish so I could get a job and hang out with my friends and whatnot. I stayed with my friend Leroy for awhile until I could find a place and it turns out that Aaron needed a roommate. His dad had just bought a trailer and Aaron had just gotten out of prison about a month prior and needed a roommate to help pay for the lot rent and utilities so I moved in with him. He seemed like a nice enough guy although he was kinda slow (which I attributed to him smoking legal highs all the time) and annoying sometimes but he seemed nice enough. He had a few simple rules about living with him. No smoking weed or drinking in the trailer. That's fair enough because his P.O. might make a surprise visit and he could go back to prison if he was caught with drugs or alcohol. This was fine with me because I'm 22 and I can drink at the bar if I want or go over to a friend's house like 1/2 block away and drink or smoke or whatever. Anyways after living with him for a week I noticed he was kind of a dick and also pretty creepy. He's 21 and was always hitting on girls like 4+ years younger than him. I called him out a couple times about trying to sleep with young girls and he told me he was gonna hit me if I didn't stop. Whatever, I call it like I see it. He was also letting our friend keep weed in the trailer because he moved in with his parents and couldn't keep it there in case they found it. Aaron was also trying to get with this one girl and was letting her smoke and drink in the trailer. Anyways he was really mean to his dad who had just found out he had lung cancer and was basically paying all of Aaron's utilities and lot rent, etc. His dad would try to talk to him and he'd basically tell him he didn't care that he had cancer and to stop trying to talk to him about it. His dad came over one day when Aaron was gone and I talked to him for awhile. He told me that Aaron and I only had to come up with $275 a month to pay for the $175 lot fee and about $100 utilities and before that Aaron told me I was gonna have to give him $300 a month to live there so I did. I was stupid though and gave Aaron the 300 instead of talking to his dad first and he spent all of it. Anyways, I went camping with my friend Kelsey, a bunch of her friends, and Aaron. The next day, Aaron had to go to work pretty early in the morning so I stayed at the campsite with his tent and the rest of our camping gear. I was the last one out there and I cleaned up the campsite before Aaron came out to pick me up. There wasn't really any garbage left except I found a glass beer bottle and a hunting knife and an mp3 player lying around so I picked that stuff up and put all of it in a duffel bag that had my clothes in it. I went back to town with Aaron after all our stuff was packed up and put it in my room. The next evening I went camping with some other people and when I came back all of my stuff from my room was packed up and sitting out on the deck. Aaron basically started flipping shit on me about having a hunting knife and a beer bottle in his house so I asked him wtf he was doing digging around in my room. When I had left the previous evening, I had my door closed and my bag was on the other side of my bed so he had to dig a little to find all of that. He basically told me it was his house and he could do whatever the fu** he wanted. Anyways I asked him for half my rent money back because I moved in on the 1st of July and he kicked me out on the 12th so I didn't even stay a full month. He won't give me my rent money and I'm not mean enough to ask his dad to get it for me because he can't even get money out of Aaron and he just started doing chemo so he had to quit one of his jobs. What do I do UG? When this first happened I thought about calling his parole officer and getting him sent back to prison but he'd be back there for 8 months and that seems a little extreme. I'm not that big of a bitch and I don't like snitching anyway. Besides, he's already had 2 close calls with the cops and almost got sent back. Once for missing his curfew and the other time for missing curfew and getting caught carrying beer out of an apartment building. He's always hanging out with minors and drinking when he shouldn't be so I don't have much doubt in my mind that he's eventually gonna get sent back to prison...but he's a douche and he ripped me off. Should I just let this one go or should I get him back somehow? Maybe I'll throw a milk towel under his deck so it'll get hot in the sun and smell terrible. I dunno. Maybe I'll let it go. What do YOU think I should do?

Lrn2paragraph
Holy wall of text, Batman!

Edit: Just read the tl;dr. Stab him in the eye. Or call da po-po.
kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at Jul 23, 2010,
The only part I read was the milk towel part, and seriously, if the revenge is something so trivial as a milk towel, then whatever he did in that blizzard of text can't be that bad...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
if you talk how you type
having a conversation with him should be painful enough
Ok TS, just burn his trailer. Burn it.

With fire.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Get the police involved? It wasn't right for him to take the money and he's a pedo anyways. Fuck him.
Quote by bbetances

You only do that with stories that mean nothing. TS is trying to solve a problem.
I just read that whole thing so you better get some goddamn payback, but not that sissy milk towel shit
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Quote by darkcheef

You only do that with stories that mean nothing. TS is trying to solve a problem.

if he was tryin' to solve a problem he wouldn't be askin' the pit
Quote by bbetances

More than half the theads on the pit is someone asking for help.
i vote that you plant some weed and beer at his place first and then call the cops. make sure you wear gloves k?
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by bbetances

Not all the Pit gives retarded answers. You messed up. It's fine. Next time though, pick a smaller picture so it's not as obnoxious.
****in douche, man. I say revenge.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Revenge. Shaken, and served over ice.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
light a bag of poop on his door step, it's the ultimate revenge
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Why would you be nice to this guy? call the po po!

Also I'd like to state that 4 years younger in this instance is ok, 4+ is not.

Half your age plus 7 rule people!
Only reason why I read that whole thing is because you are a fellow South Dakotan.

As for revenge? I know something needs to be done but I don't know what. I'm not good on the whole "creative revenge" aspect.
FIGHT CLUB QUOTE OF THE WEEK: On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Sounds like jail is where that ****er belongs. Put him back there, do the world a favor.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
Quote by Våd Hamster
Yo, 747 dat tower of text

Holy god I love you!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Tell his P.O. about the drugs and shit.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
im pretty sure being a peddo is a more serious charge than pot or alchohol. So arrange one of those young girls he hits on to go over. call the cops and keep the trailer for yourself
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
PARAGRAPHS GOD DAMMIT

be back after I wipe the blood out of my eyes and make my way through op.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I'd just stay away in all honesty just don't associate with him or even acknowledge his existence. He seems like he's pretty nuts so I wouldn't piss him off unless you're aware what he's capable of.
He told me that Aaron and I only had to come up with $275 a month to pay for the $175 lot fee and about $100 utilities and before that Aaron told me I was gonna have to give him $300 a month to live there so I did. I was stupid though and gave Aaron the 300 instead of talking to his dad first and he spent all of it.

Asshole.

You do what you feel like you need to do. But whatever it is you do do, make sure you're long gone first. That's all I've got.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 2