Hey there. I'm having a bit of trouble with my physical band and decided I want to take up an online project to truely express the music I wish to. I can do decent screams, hardcore vocals and average cleans. All I need is a guitarist, a drummer and a bassist. Anyone down? My personal influences are Periphery, Bury Your Dead, After the Burial and Divine Heresy. If you're interested, add me on msn at Strieth@hotmail.com or simply reply to this thread.
I'm not a shredder, but I can do some guitar, lemme get an audition up.

I won't be able to go full time, 'cuz I'm pretty busy, though.

Also, would we write in Guitar Pro or something? That works the best.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
I got it up. Not perfect, not quite in tune, some jack-ups here and there, and not quite in time, 'cuz I didn't use a metronome for this.

It's "Death Metal Audition."
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

I like kittens

PAROXYSM.
Quote by user_nameless
I got it up. Not perfect, not quite in tune, some jack-ups here and there, and not quite in time, 'cuz I didn't use a metronome for this.

It's "Death Metal Audition."

I actually really like it. It's a style you don't hear that often nowadays. It'd be cool if we could do some work together. Maybe we can find a drummer or someone skilled in drum machines.
Yeah, and when we record an actual song, I'll spend more than fifteen minutes on it and tune it and use a metronome and make it perfect.

So.... writing in Guitar Pro?

And I really liked the song on your profile.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

I like kittens

PAROXYSM.
Nah, I have Meebo.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

I like kittens

PAROXYSM.
I'll friend you.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

I like kittens

PAROXYSM.
I'll happily play lead over your stuff. I alternate pick and sweep (3,4 and 5 strings) so I have some technical chops for metal. If you're interested let me know : stuarwilliams@gmail.com

Edit:
My style incorporates a few different elements. I play neo classical scales and infuse that with sweeps and trem picking & harmonic squeals (dimebag stuff). I kind of take Michael Romeo, John Petrucci, Dimebag and Kris Norris and mash them all together, and that's how I play. Just nowhere near as good.
Last edited by Dengeki_ at Jul 27, 2010,
I can rhythm or lead. As far as my style goes, I fall somewhere between Lamb of God, Machine Head, and Death.
user_nameless, have your recording quality increased since you were in my online band? If not, then I don't see why you are so eager to join so many of them...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by sfaune92
user_nameless, have your recording quality increased since you were in my online band? If not, then I don't see why you are so eager to join so many of them...

The quality has increased a little. Mainly me figuring out how to do it. But if there is someone who is a better guitarist than me and has better recording quality, then take them, 'cuz the drumline I'm in is taking all of my time right now.

I hate joing a band, 'cuz right when I do that, my life gets busy when it wasn't before.

Sorry man.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

I like kittens

PAROXYSM.
Just to clarify, I saw some potential for some awesome tunes, that's why I joined. But drumline is more hardcore than I thought.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

I like kittens

PAROXYSM.
I dig ABT, I'm a pretty good shredder (alternate picking needs a little work) but I sweep well. I make (what i think) are cool riffs. I also have a 7 string so I can play some heavy stuff. If you want you can check my youtube vids, although I think I'm way better now. In my newest ones its ok but recording is bad.

Lemme know.
Quote by brandon2784
I dig ABT, I'm a pretty good shredder (alternate picking needs a little work) but I sweep well. I make (what i think) are cool riffs. I also have a 7 string so I can play some heavy stuff. If you want you can check my youtube vids, although I think I'm way better now. In my newest ones its ok but recording is bad.

Lemme know.

Yeah, i'm down. Just let me know how I can contact you and hopefully we can round up a drummer.
Quote by TheReverend724

Just drop me your contact details, and we'll get underway.
Quote by Strieth
Yeah, i'm down. Just let me know how I can contact you and hopefully we can round up a drummer.

you can PM or email me (BrandonA8427@yahoo.com) although i think i check this more.