Yesterday I went to get some sets of Ernie Ball Slinkys and they were out of stock ....sucks !

But I found these :
Scroll
Scroll
Scroll
Scroll
Scroll
Scroll
Scroll
Scroll
Scroll

So .....anyone tried these ? I got them anyways ( got tempted , EHX man ....whoo ) , but I would like to hear some reviews , some clips or videos are much appreciated .
How do they sound when compared to Ernie Ball or Rotos , or GHS Boomers ....a bit dark ? or a tad brighter ?

*** Regards !!!
ESP Ltd AX 50
ESP Edwards E-CY-165CTM
Boss GT-8
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
GB&A MS-10 (a teeny tiny solid-state amp)

Coping up with some serious GAS !!!
That's pretty cool, I didn't know EHX made strings. My local shop must just not stock them.

I'll have to check them out.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
if you have them why do you need someone to give you a review? Put them on an review them yourself..................................................................................
Quote by handbanana
if you have them why do you need someone to give you a review? Put them on an review them yourself..................................................................................

I cant do that right now ....cuz Im 200 miles from my guitars ( sad ...) and I dont have the leisure of seeing them till about a week ( family functions ... )
Also I purchased a set of Rotos , so if the EHX are brighter sounding I would prefer to put them on my Ltd . If they are not then they go on the Edwards .
ESP Ltd AX 50
ESP Edwards E-CY-165CTM
Boss GT-8
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
GB&A MS-10 (a teeny tiny solid-state amp)

Coping up with some serious GAS !!!
My guess is they were made by some large string winding company and sold to EHX who rebranded them. Pretty interesting though, never heard of them before, let us know how they sound
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join