Mmmmmmmmmm, Vox.

Mmmmmmmmmm, Chickenheads

Mmmmmmmmmm, Night Train

Mmmmmmmmmm, stuff.

This is probably the heaviest, most solid, coolest looking, impractical lunchbox I have ever bought.

That being said, it is also one sweet amp.

I traded my Hot Rod Deluxe for it and son, I am not disappoint. After trying it out in the shop, I just had to have it. The cleans are really bright yet full and IMO sound best with single coils. While the Hot Rod had nice cleans, you had to turn it up quite a bit and has less shimmer than the Vox. Good for all things clean

The gain on this thing kills. Good for GNR, AC/DC, Led Zep and the like. Obviously it's not gonna nail those modern metal tones like 5150 would but I was impressed by the amount it had on tap, although I did find it got a bit fizzy with the gain dimed but that could very likely be the cab.

The interchangeable 15/7 watt settings really sold me on this amp and the 3-band EQ and superior cleans made me choose this over the Tiny Terror. No Tweaker for me, can't find any in New Zealand

I'm thinking of spraying the grill black cos I think it would look sweet. What do you reckon?

That is all.

Churr.
MARCUS plz
Hnad
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
HNAD! Go for the spray, but take the grille off the amp before you do it. Sounds obvious but you get some NUMBSKULLS on UG.

Painted tubes for teh toanz
MARCUS plz
Happy NAD.

P.S. your avatar is killing me, I keep trying to swat the bug.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.