Page 1 of 2
its my older brother's favorite show, and i love it too. who else likes it?

IM OLD GREG!
yeah, right after Tim and Eric.

hahahah....
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 24, 2010,
It's pure shite, if I wanted to watch something as shite as that show. I'd just take some good ol' LSD
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
^ thats kind of a good thing. i watch too much tv. only watch good shows, mighty boosh, south park, and family guy r the essentials, then spend the rest of ur time with music and maybe having a social life lol
Utter balls.

Vic and Bob are much better at surreal humour.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by jmonko
This.
Whats up tonight with the threads about shit adult swim shows?

TWUAT WAS THAT!!??
the mighty boosh is the funniest fridgin show ive ever seen lol, but i dont really like adult swim in general
everyone in 2008 loved it. ohhh wow like its so random, so like yeah there's this like.. fox, and he's like.. a shoplifter.. and he loves jazz.

yeah that's ****ing hilarious. try a script lads. it works better.
Quote by LessThanLuke
everyone in 2008 loved it. ohhh wow like its so random, so like yeah there's this like.. fox, and he's like.. a shoplifter.. and he loves jazz.

yeah that's ****ing hilarious. try a script lads. it works better.

it is ****ing hilarious, being random is hella funny. i hate comedy shows that try to flow organically, there's never an in-your-face punchline.
Quote by TMVATDI
it is ****ing hilarious, being random is hella funny. i hate comedy shows that try to flow organically, there's never an in-your-face punchline.

Random isn't always funny you moron. They've got to pull it off correctly, most people like The Mighty Boosh because they want to try and be different. Try to be cool. They want to follow the latest craze. Here's a craze, suck my balls.

I watch and love it, i learned to dance from bob fossil, some really good characters in it and a few awesome songs
Hey... Hey guys.... Watch This!
Quote by padgea7x
Random isn't always funny you moron. They've got to pull it off correctly, most people like The Mighty Boosh because they want to try and be different. Try to be cool. They want to follow the latest craze. Here's a craze, suck my balls.

wow that makes the top 10 list for most douchey things i've heard people say.
i literally do not know a single person who watches it to be cool, i only know like 3 people who actually watch it at all, how does that sound cool or like its following a craze? and i'd say abt 90% of the time, randomness on comedy shows is funny imo
I've seen a bit of it, it's alright I guess. Old Gregg is pretty overrated too
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
I've seen a bit of it, it's alright I guess. Old Gregg is pretty overrated too

yea over the internet and stuff i guess people talk too much abt old greg and it takes away the originality of it, but every time i watch it i still laugh so frikkin hard xD
the old greg episode is still new and exciting for me cuz i havent seen the full episode, just the youtube clips
wtf, have we gone back in time a few years?
now extra flamey
mighty boosh isnt a craze, it isnt even popular! at least it isnt where i live...i hate my town nobody here even listens to real music...
but yea wtf is with all the thought abt image and timing, if you like the show you like it, if you dont you dont, nobody is as concerned abt image as you guys might think, at least when it comes to what tv shows we watch
Quote by TMVATDI
mighty boosh isnt a craze, it isnt even popular! at least it isnt where i live...i hate my town nobody here even listens to real music...
but yea wtf is with all the thought abt image and timing, if you like the show you like it, if you dont you dont, nobody is as concerned abt image as you guys might think, at least when it comes to what tv shows we watch

Where the hell do you live? North Korea?

Man, Padgea, you try too hard to be offensive; it's getting cringeworthy. On topic: Nah, never watched it and I don't really plan to.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by padgea7x
Where the hell do you live? North Korea?

Folsom, California.
and jmonko, i only said wtf and "abt" meaning "about" other than that my grammar hanst been too horrible, sounds like a pretty gross exageration to me. you can figure out what my misspelled words mean with like 2 seconds of thought, no need for spell check
Quote by Callum89
Man, Padgea, you try too hard to be offensive; it's getting cringeworthy. On topic: Nah, never watched it and I don't really plan to.

I'm not trying to be offensive. Silly.
Quote by TMVATDI
Folsom, California.

Ah, I didn't know Americans watched British programmes much. That could be why it's unpopular. Or due to the fact that it's shite. I don't know though

Last edited by padgea7x at Jul 24, 2010,
Quote by TMVATDI
Jmonko, I only said "wtf" and "abt"; meaning "about", other than that my grammar hasn't been too bad. What you said appears to be a gross exaggeration; you can figure out what my intended meaning is without the need for a spell check.

Fix'd with grammar that actually isn't "too horrible".

Quote by padgea7x
I'm not trying to be offensive. Silly.

So then what is it you're trying to do?
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Callum89

So then what is it you're trying to do?

I'm trying to get laid. Nah, I'm not trying to do anything.
I just post my opinion on whatever. If I seem like I'm trying to be offensive I'm not.

Quote by jmonko
I was joking.
Either way I live in Roseville.

Oh, I'm American too. Seriously it was a craze here.

duh u were joking, but jokes r usually made with some kind of...reason for joke...like if u were continually posting the word "tit" i would say "woah, this guy really really likes tits" and that would be a joke that makes sense.
and mighty boosh may not make sense like that, but they pull it off.
Just no.
Mighty Boosh is up there on my list of non-funny things, along with Lee Evans.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Wow having TS defend the qualities of the Mighty Boosh is like having a mangy cat as a defence solicitor...
Quote by jmonko
I decided to not argue with you anymore and to attack your poor grammar. You're trying to compare to a show that I hate, I wasn't aiming to be random. Also people in Folsom listen to "real music".

umm...rap, pop and scene....thats everything that folsom people listen to...
and i find no need for great grammar on the internet
Quote by padgea7x
I'm trying to get laid. Nah, I'm not trying to do anything.
I just post my opinion on whatever. If I seem like I'm trying to be offensive I'm not.

Perhaps your avatar compounds the matter, but it seems like you're trying to be like Frankie Boyle and Frankie Boyle always comes across as trying too hard to be like Frankie Boyle anyway, do what you want; despite the fact that I started this, I'm not that fussed really
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by jmonko
Why, it takes away from your argument?
It's still music.

internet ad texts, i do things lazy, if it was a friggin formal business letter i'd pay more attention to grammar. i dont like taking the time for proper punctuation and spelling out words i can abreviate.
and its bullshit music, its music made by posers and ppl who just wanna get famous, its not honest music, its not different music, its the same old crap they've been producing over and over again for like 10 years now, its dishonest music, its fake music.
Quote by TMVATDI
duh u were joking, but jokes r usually made with some kind of...reason for joke...like if u were continually posting the word "tit" i would say "woah, this guy really really likes tits" and that would be a joke that makes sense.
and mighty boosh may not make sense like that, but they pull it off.
HAHAHAH They're just words! HAHAHA. Best troll EVER. This guy is fucking hilarious.
Quote by Callum89
Perhaps your avatar compounds the matter, but it seems like you're trying to be like Frankie Boyle and Frankie Boyle always comes across as trying too hard to be like Frankie Boyle anyway, do what you want; despite the fact that I started this, I'm not that fussed really

Ah I get that all the time. I just can't find a decent avatar
I'm not fussed either.

I started watching it shortly before it became really big (not saying that to sound cool, that was the fact of the matter), but after the third series, it was killed by twats quoting it with none of the comedic value or timing it deserved.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by OddOneOut
Just no.
Mighty Boosh is up there on my list of non-funny things, along with Lee Evans.

Lee Evans isn't that bad. His stand-up's shit, but if you stretched his face out vertically you'd get Rob Brydon.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by alexmonty12
HAHAHAH They're just words! HAHAHA. Best troll EVER. This guy is fucking hilarious.

dude i dont even know what troll really means, this is the only forum im part of, to talk abt music, guitar, etc., so idk all these terms ppl who have been on forums for years know
edit: **** it, why am i even arguing? a couple ppl have commented who actually like the show an theyve been completely ignored bcuz of this bullshit, thats not cool
Last edited by TMVATDI at Jul 24, 2010,
Quote by TMVATDI
dude i dont even know what troll really means, this is the only forum im part of, to talk abt music, guitar, etc., so idk all these terms ppl who have been on forums for years know
Ah I'm sorry man. I'm just having real trouble distinguishing if you're having us on or if you're REALLY THIS STUPID.
Quote by whalepudding
Lee Evans isn't that bad. His stand-up's shit, but if you stretched his face out vertically you'd get Rob Brydon.

Nah. Rob Brydon bears no resemblance to a monkey xD
To be fair, Lee Evans does make some good appearances as an actor. But otherwise, I can't stand him and his swear all the time, self deprecating, lanky, physical stand-up.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by TMVATDI

Do you know the word troll is in the dictionary? I do, I saw it in there.

Quote by alexmonty12
Ah I'm sorry man. I'm just having real trouble distinguishing if you're having us on or if you're REALLY THIS STUPID.

dude, dont be a jerk.
ClaraLee, im so fudgin jealous! i only found out earlier today that they even do a live thing!
this wasnt even supposed to be a thread abt music, make another 1 if thats what u wanna talk abt, im not gona argue with these jerks anymore
Page 1 of 2