Sup guys. Haven't bought anything new since the Diezel so I thought I'd make myself feel special.

It's an Alesis Midiverb4. They're really designed for studio work but it's got some great guitar effects on and only cost me £40 used.

Main effects it has is reverb (obviously), flange, chorus and delay. This thing is sweet. 128 preset effects, some of which are really subtle, some are just down right weird. It's also got 128 user slots and all the presets can be edited and then saved. Tbh, I haven't had a huge amount of time to play around with it yet but I can already say that it's going to get used a lot when I start writing again. It can run in stereo and can all be controlled by midi so it's incredibly versatile. Due to it's studio base it's also got effects that are geared towards drums, piano, bass etc so if I'm ever recording other instruments I can use it for that which is a bonus.

And just for kicks a pic of the whole rig

Clip in the profile. Not brilliant, just some of my favourite effects I've found so far.

No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
After this weekend I should have a lot of spare time so I'll try and get some better clips up.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau