I recently aquired a beautiful mexican made strat. I love it, But was thinking of putting in a bridge humbucker to get a more warm rock tone. Just needing some advice what to go for, and whether i should install a full sized humbucker or a singlecoil shaped pickup. Advice would be helpful, as im not very good with the technical side of guitars...
Classic Rock and Blues Type thing
Current Gear...

Fender Mexican Stratocaster

Les Paul Copy w/ Seymour Duncan 59 an JB in bridge and neck respectively (She's a beauty!)

Marshall JCM2000 DSL

Jim dunlop crybaby

Electroharmonix Double Muff
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1282071
Word of advice: Look through the stickies before you post.
reported for close.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Since you're keen on classic rock and blues another option is simply to have the bridge single coil wired to the second tone control. Obviously it won't sound quite as full as a humbucker but you might be surprised by the added versatility of a bridge single coil with some of the treble rolled off. Just a thought. And hey, single coils in a blues/classic rock context worked for Hendrix, Gilmour and Clapton.

If you're dead set on a bridge humbucker, the recommendations above are solid, particularly the Seymour Duncan JB or JBjr. A Mex strat should already be routed for humbuckers so it'd be a pretty easy swap.