I just noticed this, and I have already have a flanger (Boss BF-2 Flanger, the older one) but I was wondering if anyone has tried it and had anything to say about it. Would it be worth getting compared to my boss? I do like the simplicity of it.

Here's a link: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/MXR-M152-Micro-Flanger-Guitar-Effects-Pedal?sku=423647
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I have the BF-2 as well. My only concern with the MXR is the lack of a depth knob... I find my BF-2 to lack depth, especially on higher gain settings. That said, I've been using my bro's Electric Mistress and am getting much deeper, lusher flanges.

My BF-2 still does these trippy feedback oscillations though, so I'm still experimenting to see what craziness I can get.
What kind of flanging do you want to do?
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by IsThereLoveInSp
What kind of flanging do you want to do?

I would say nothing really radical, just a good solid swoop, and possibly some leslie-like stuff with the rate up?
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE